Celebrating [Pic. of Charlie]

Okay, so I think that unless I don't ask for votes and comments, I don't really get them, and I NEED to know what you guys think of my story. So sorry, but I'm going to start asking again. So, how about 150 votes and 40 comments?

And the picture off to the side is of Charlie. Just imagine her a bit older.

Other than that, I don't really have anything to say. Oh, wait, I do...enjoy the chappie. :)

______________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Fourteen - Celebrating

My eyes widened and I screamed a bit. I turned around to face Noah and hugged him, and he lifted me off the ground slightly before letting go again.

Yes! This means we get to go to the real deal! This is so amazing! I didn't really think we'd make it! We are AWESOME!

"Told you we'd win." Noah whispered in my ear and I grinned. So he had.

"Congratulations!" Ms. Daisy shouted, smiling wide. "Now, remember, you have to go there first though."

Noah and I looked at her, confused, and she clarified, "You guys have to sign up and all that stuff." she waved her hand when she said 'stuff.'

We nodded, still very excited.

She continued talking and told us where it was. It wasn't very far, but it was in Los Angeles since they didn't have a very big stage here in Santa Monica.

We had to go Friday of the next week since the real thing was the next month after that. Thank god they gave us more than two weeks. It means we can make a better idea and make it more creative and better. We can probably even add lifts and my splits. Of course, depending on what we do.

I still can't believe we topped the class, but the excitement had dimmed a but since the real challenge was winning the bigger, more important one since that was our gateway to $1,000 and a scholarship, each.

"I'm so excited!" I yelp as Noah and I leave the classroom.

He smiles down at me. It's that sincere smile again. The one that he smiled at me with the first time I expressed my excitement to him about the dance practice. The one that made my heart skip and beat slowly, yet causing my breathing to accelerate. It made me feel those same things again, only now it was doubled since I really knew how he was as a person. I didn't think of him the same as I do now, because only those two weeks have forever changed my view of him. He wasn't a jerk of a player as I had thought then, but a sweet, yet pervish, guy who only showed this side of him to me.

When he had told me how much I meant to him yesterday, I couldn't stop myself from forgiving him, and I was happy I did. If I hadn't, we wouldn't have topped the class...and I wouldn't have been happy.

"You want a picture, Cupcake?" he asked me, teasing.

"I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at the gold piece of hair on your head." Well, it does look gold when the sun hits it.

"And my hair is all gold in the sun." he pointed.

"Exactly." I say and rush off before I embarrass myself even more. I hear him laugh behind me, but he doesn't follow since his class is in the opposite direction. Not that I stalk him, I just know.

The rest of the day was a blurb and not that interesting, except lunch, since Rose and I sit with Noah's table. We asked Cole and them if they were okay with it, and they didn't seem to mind, not that it makes a difference to them since they don't really pay attention to us anyway. And except for a few glares from Emily's 'posse', but not Emily herself, lunch was fun.