Robbers Should Be Quiet

So sorry! I was originally gonna have this up by Sunday last week but then my iPod broke! It's fine and still useable cause I'm using it right now. But the screen is cracked really badly. And I had to erase the chapter, so yeah.

And I finally got which song I should use! You Make Me Feel!! I love that song and it would fit perfectly!!! I am so happy!!! :D

IMPORTANT READ THIS: Do you guys want me to have a few chapters and then skip to the competition or do you want me to take it somewhat slow? I really don't know so please tell me. :)

The cover to the side is by PurpleConverse!

Hope you enjoy it! This chapter's a bit more serious, but not overly serious.

_________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Twenty-Three - Robbers Should Be Quiet

I slammed my finger down on the button to change the radio...again, "Noah! Keep it on this station!"

He slammed his finger against it, too, "I don't want to listen to this song! It's such a chick song!"

I changed if again, "But I want to!"

"This is my car!" he yelled.

"Your point being?" I challenged.

"That I get to listen to whatever song I want!"

"But I'm here, too!" I pointed out.

"And?"

"I get to listen to what I want, too!"

Before he could reply, a third finger came slamming down on it and changed it to a station neither Noah or I wanted to listen to before. "Keep it at this station!" Liam shouted angrily, looking frustrated while Emily was sitting on his side, a knowing smile on her face.

Noah groaned from beside me, "Why are you even here?"

"Because Alex is going to meet Rose's parents and since they are the ones who took us to the beach house, we don't have a way to get home." Emily explained.

"Weren't you listening?" Liam asked, annoyed. That boy always seemed like he was in a bad mood, unless he was talking to Emily.

"No, I was too-" I slapped Noah's arm before he could continue as I glared at him. He had a smirk on his face and a glint of amusement in his eyes as he watched my reaction.

I whispered in a low voice through clenched teeth, "Don't even go there."

His smirk turned into a very devilish grin. He shrugged, "What? I was only gonna say that I was too distracted at the moment to pay much attention to what they were saying.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I openly glared at him. Distracted my butt, he was too busy trailing his fingertips up my exposed legs. Feeling ticklish, I had giggled when there had been no reason to giggle...at all.

I looked through the mirror to see that Liam looked a bit confused as to what Noah meant while Emily raised her eyebrow as her mouth twisted into a half smirk.

Liam's expression changed back into that too-cool-to-be-here look and I rolled my eyes at him. Just cause he's drum major he thinks he's so cool.

I heard Noah chuckle and a quiet giggle from Emily. My eyebrows knit in confusion as Liam glared at me through the mirror. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked.