Sweet Love

Okay so I'm really sorry that I take a week to upload but the thing is that I upload on my iPod but because my folks are nosy people and I don't have my own laptop (it's my sister's). But I just wanted to tell you that I love each and EVERY one of you who is reading my story. :)

______________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter 4: Sweet Love

[Alex's POV]

I walked into Noah's house and I am so confused. I hope Noah can help me. I know Jade tried to but I guess I need Noah's help too.

"Hey man." Noah said, looking up from the T.V.

"Hey," I sat down on sofa perpendicular to his, "Do you think I should ask Rose out?"

"Hell yeah! You've been in love with her for like forever!"

"I know that but I don't know if she has the same feelings for me."

"Are you blind or something? I mean you can see that she likes you by how she acts around you!"

"That's what Jade said too." he scowled when I said her name. "You know, I don't get why you have a problem with her?"

"I don't have a problem with her, it's just that something's wrong with her."

"Just cause she isn't in love with you doesn't mean there's something wrong with her."

"This isn't about what Jade feels about me! This is about what you for Rose and what she feels for you!"

"Yeah but I don't know! I just really like her and want her to be mine!"

"Well get her before anyone else does."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard that Conner is planning on making her his girlfriend."

"What? No! That will NEVER happen!! No one is going to take MY girl!"

"Well then maybe you should officially make her 'your girl' don't you think?"

"You're right. I am going to go tell her right now how I feel about her!"

"Good, it's about time!"

I am NOT gonna let Conner get her before me. She is mine, only mine.

I got in my car and drove towards her house.

+Noah's POV+

I chuckled, Conner does not like her. I just needed something to get him to tell her. He has been crushing on her since last year and I could tell she like him too. Mission accomplished Jade!

~Flashback~

I pulled Jade into the empty classroom and pressing my body against hers and smashed her back to the wall. I loved the feeling of her body pressed against mine. What the heck man? You are with Emily!

"Jade, I need to tell you something." I told her.

"What do you want?" she asked annoyed.

"This is important. I know that you know that Rose and Alex like each other. And since I'm Alex's best friend and you're a really close friend of Rose's, I think it's our job we unite them."

She was quiet for a second before she spoke, "Huh, that's the smartest thing I've heard you say."

Did she think I was stupid? My world does not revolve around girls if that is what she thinks.