Sweet Reunion

Hey guys! So finally the beach house! I don't know how many chapters I'm gonna have with them here, but it's definitely going to be more than one!

I'm dedicated the last chapter to PrettyBookWorm07 for suggesting Tonight Tonight, but it's not exactly what I want so yeah. I'm most likely gonna use Please Don't Stop The Music, but I might change it if I find a better song. :)

And I'm going to dedicate a chapter to everyone who made me a cover! That is going to be a lot of chapters, but that's okay because there are going to be a lot of chapters of One and Only. Possibly 30 or so. Wow, I never knew I'd have so many! And I'm at 20 right now! Okay, so more than 30, but still in the thirties! Wow!

I'm really exited now because I made it to Chapter Twenty! This is the first story EVER that I have stuck through until now. Usually they stop at chapter three or so, but that's probably because they never leave my room!

I'm dedicating this chapter to MiniAngelGurl because she gave me this picture. I love it! Do you like it?

The cover to the right is of AriaM467's and since she gave me a few, the next chapter will be dedicated to her!

I want to thank all of you who made me covers. And I want to thank you guys for reading, voting, and commenting!!! I really really appreciate it! :D

Anyways, I'll stop my rantings and let you guys read the story!

_________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Twenty - Sweet Reunion

··Emily··

"So it's Me and Alex, Jade and Noah, and Emily and Liam!" Rose hollered. "After dropping your bags, come back out! Campfire!"

I gulped and looked at Liam's face. His already clenched jaw clenched further and his furious eyes landed on me for a brief second before stomping to our room. It hurt that he was so angry that he had to spend more time than necessary with me.

"Wow, he's such a pissy pants." Alex remarked and everyone else besides me laughed.

I forced a smile onto my face as I tried to fight my tears. Why did I have to make such a big mistake? I wish Liam still liked me like he did all those years ago. If only. I sighed. I could only wish.

As I walked into the room with my bag, I noticed Liam had already set his bag on the bed. When he turned around he noticed me. He pushed me into the room further and closed door shut behind me. He stepped closer to me and I stepped back, but a thrill ran over me as my back hit the door with a soft thud and he pressed himself against me. I knew he was angry, fiercely angry, but I knew he would never raise his hand. He was still Liam, my Liam, inside the indifferent exterior he showed me and the world. He changed after that dumb mistake I made four years ago. This was my fault. I pushed him away, and now I expect him to come back to me just like that.

His cold, even voice brought me back to reality, "Tell your stupid friends and my idiotic cousin to stop trying to put us together cause it's not going to work."

The close proximity made it hard for me to focus on what he was saying, but I still heard every word. The bitter tone in which he had said, "Cause it's not going to work," pulled the last string and my already injured heart finally gave in and shattered. I nodded and stepped away. He walked out the door and slammed it behind him.

Why am I so speechless when it comes to him? I used to be the school bitch...so where did it all go when I need it the most? I can't even talk back to him. I can't tolerate being mean to him.