Chapter 3: Ghost

A week after my entrance exams, I started getting acquainted with my new school. I asked my brother for a tour around the campus but since it was very big and he's sometimes busy, we're not done touring around the entire place.

We were going to some areas in the campus when he suddenly received a call from the member of the elite ten he was assisting that she needed help shopping for ingredients. I think her name's Kobayashi Rindou?

"Are you sure you wanna go alone? Who knows if you get lost," Hiroto said while putting his shoes on.

"Yes. Go on ahead. You know where I'm going. Just go there after shopping with her. I'm sure I won't get lost," I told him trying to reassure him.

"Fine. Just text me if you get lost and I'll come to pick you up." He opened the door of our house, flicking my forehead which became our thing after finding out Itachi's back story.

"I swear if you have any plans of annihilating our family for me, don't do it!" I joked and giggled.

"Hey, it's too soon for that! I might have to wait a few more years!" He
joked back. He waved at me before leaving the house because his ride was already there.

After I got dressed, I left the house too and went to the place where my brother and I were suppose to visit first today.

This place is a huge kitchen. It's meant for practice in the school but yet it still has the most high-tech and efficient equipments and utensils for cooking.

The door creaked and opened which led me to look at it.

There was a new person who entered the room. He had white hair that's almost silver and icy blue eyes that changes into purple with light. He wears the Tōtsuki school uniform for boys with only quite a difference. His shirt is slightly unbuttoned and his tie is loose and slung over his left shoulder. He isn't even wearing his Tōtsuki jacket.

"S-sorry! I didn't know someone was already using this kitchen," the person who just entered said looking a little nervous.

"It's fine. I'm just visiting. I'm new here." I went nearer the person and I bowed my head. "I'm Moretti Caterina, a second year. You are?"

His eyes seemed to widen in realization before picking up his composure again and bowing his head too. "I'm Tsukasa Eishi, a third year. I heard from Saitō-san that you were the transferee."

"Ohh! Then you're my upperclassman. It's nice to meet you, senpai!" I smiled.

"The pleasure's all mine. Are you using the kitchen?"

"No, not at all. Why? Are you going to cook, Tsukasa-senpai?" Obviously since he has a knife case with him. Nice going, Caterina.

"Yes. I need to practice my skills before the start of the school year again." He put an apron around his waist and took a knife from the case he brought with him.

"Do you mind if I stay?" I asked him as I watch him look at the ingredients.

"U-um, sure. I think its fine..."

"You seem like you don't really want an audience. I'll just go," I said a bit disappointed.

"No! No. It's really okay. Just sit down. Um...you can have a taste of my dish."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable," I responded, worried.

"Yes, yes. Just sit down."

"Thank you," I smiled grateful that he allowed me to stay and watch him before I sat down.

He started prepping his ingredients and I watched him move like he was dancing in the counter. His moves were so flawless and honestly he looks like a knight with the way he holds a knife while chopping the ingredients in front of him with care.