Chapter 21: Is This a Date?

After the Spring Elections, I went home and immediately slept. I still don't have classes yesterday so, I helped Tsukasa-senpai with his paperworks like I promised.

We had a heartfelt talk. It truly soothe me that he thought I'm capable enough to be a chef. No one has ever made me feel like that, not even my brother.

Today is the day of our date. At least, I suggested it's a date. I'm not sure if he sees it as a date, though he's never said it wasn't when I talked about it yesterday.

I woke up early and decided to jog before I cooked breakfast.

"You're up so early." Hiroto yawned and rubbed his sleepy eyes before sitting down.

I put some fried rice, a hotdog, and two pieces of bacon on his plate and poured him a glass of milk.

"Ohayo, Hiro ni-ssan."

I ate the last bite of my food before standing up and putting my dishes in the dishwasher.

"I'm heading somewhere for lunch today," I informed my brother.

That seemed to snap him awake because he turned his head to me. "What? But papa said that we're going to eat at lunch today. They're leaving tonight."

I rubbed my neck. "Well, I already agreed so it would be rude to cancel. Just tell them I'll come over and bid them goodbye before their flight."

"Y-You're actually leaving me with your mom?!" He said in panic. He started pacing around the room and only stopped when I put a hand on his shoulder.

"You'll be fine. I need to take a bath."

I was going to head to the bathroom when he flipped me over and poked my forehead. "Congratulations, imouto. I didn't get to congratulate you yesterday because papa called me for a meeting and you were dead asleep after the elections. You left so quickly, you know?"

That's why he wasn't around yesterday. He slept at the mansion.

Hiroto frowned and pointed to our fridge. "There's cake there. I bought it for you. Let's eat it later when we get home from later."

I smiled and hugged him. "Okay. Thanks, best brother in the world."

"Hmp." He hugged me back before swishing me away and going back to eating.

I'm still so lucky, aren’t I?

...

After a relaxing bath, I went to my room to dress. I dressed in a sleeveless short navy blue dress and paired it with a Hermes black strapped heels.

Dress:
(I don't have a good fashion taste. Please don't judge me 😭)

 Please don't judge me 😭)

Shoes: