Chapter 6: Mission Failed

"First seat? What do you mean by first seat, Isshiki?" I asked facing my friend in disbelief and shock.

"What? I didn't mention to you who the first seat is?" He scratched his head.

"No! You only told me who among our year is seated in a seat like you! Why didn't you think of telling me?!" I responded. I placed my hands in his shoulder and shook him.

"Why, Ishhiki?!" I anime cried.

"I might've forgot to?" He tried excusing.

"You love birds, we're still here you know," Kuga muttered which was actually loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"What love birds?" Hiroto's eyes widened before glaring at Isshiki and fisting his hand.

Tsukasa-senpai looked at me in confusion while Rindou-senpai looked at me in joy.

"What is Kuga-kun talking about, my dear imouto?" My brother put down the binder he was holding and cracked his fists. "Looks like those years of martial arts are finally going to pay off now."

"You're so dramatic," I told him. "I'm not dating Ishhiki. We're just friends. We were just trying to fool our fellow second years."

"Are we letting go the fact that she said Tsukasa-senpai's food is boring?" Kinokuni-san intervened but it seems like we all ignored her.

"You know, I'm hurt. Kinda thought it was real!" Ishhiki joked, feigning hurt by putting his hand in his chest. "Now you've got to pay for my hospital bills 'cause you broke my heart."

"Hah! Don't worry. I'll be the one paying for your hospital bills when I'm done beating your ass up, Isshiki-kun!" Hiroto raised his fist going for a punch straight to my friend's face.

"What? No, nissan!"

...

"Well, I think we learned our lesson now. Didn't we, Isshiki?" I said while placing the ice pack at my friend's bruised chin.

"Yeah! Never flirt in front of your brother!" I hit his head in order to save him from another punch.

I looked at my brother who sported a bruised hand and cheeks while being treated by Rindou-senpai with an ice pack.

"Seriously? Lower the anger issues down today. You're not normally like this," I scolded my brother.

He sighed. "Yeah. I went too far, didn't I? The stress really got to me this time. I'm sorry, Isshiki-kun."

But before Isshiki could reply a panicky voice spoke among us.

"Guys! Please don't fight here!" Tsukasa-senpai stated while walking around in panic.

"I'm sorry for the trouble, senpai. Don't worry this will never happen again! Count on it!" I smiled at the ever anxious first seat.

I still can't believe that he's the first seat. May be it's because I still can't believe I said his food tasted boring. But I was just being honest, I swear!

"Well, what's done is done. But now look at this mess!" He pointed at floor. "The papers are every where and tea was even spilled in the floor!" He started picking up the papers that fell after finishing circling around the room.

I gave Isshiki the ice pack and gestured for him to continue placing it in his chin before I left him to help Tsukasa-senpai pick up the papers.

"I apologize again. Is there anyway I can make it up to you?" I looked up seeing that he was already looking at me.