Always Love You (Levi x Reader)

With a grumpy face, Levi watched you played with your son by the water. He was sitting on the beach chair with his arms folded, an umbrella over him to protect him from the sun and an apple in his hand. His black shirt, combined with the dark blue swimming trunks, emphasized his body in the evening sun. It was one of those weekends where you and your friends rented a big cabin and enjoyed the beach.

Mikasa and Jean were sitting in the sand a little further to Levi's right, building a sandcastle with their baby. Connie, Armin and Annie were in the water while Gabi and Falco were sat at the small bar getting new drinks. Everything seemed perfect, but Levi just couldn't stop himself from being so annoyed.

It's still a while before the sun would go down, but you've been busy playing with your son all day without paying any attention to him. You were already taking (s/n) for a walk when he had just woken up, so he had to have breakfast alone and then wake up the brats. Even after all these years, Levi couldn't sleep a full seven hours.

The war ended six years ago. You and Levi both survived, albeit with a few injuries, and have since moved into a small apartment together, which was directly above a tea shop. It was the third happiest day of your life – above that your marriage and the birth of your now five year old son.

With an offended expression, humanity's strongest soldier – now in his early forties, got up and walked to the bar with his cane. Sitting next to his other two 'kids', Falco was the first to notice him. He stood up and walked towards him with a worried face, sliding an arm around his waist. "Levi, you know that (y/n) will kill me, you and anyone else who doesn't make sure you rest." he says.

Levi rolled his eyes.

"Tch. I've been recovering all day. My leg is fine." he signaled the waitress that he wanted to order. "(Y/n) is exaggerates."

Gabi laughed out loud and drank her orange juice. It was amusing to see the captain being so.....human. "We're going on a hike tomorrow. She just wants you to be okay." she replied to his remark.

"I know, brat." he said and nodded to the waitress. "But my leg is better. It's just a problem sometimes. Not often." lies

After the end of the war, when everyone started to settle down, you and Levi had decided to move a little further away from the others, which ended up being a choice he didn't regret. The relationship between all of you had grown so much, that, even though they lived further away, weekly visits and help in the tea shop were a must. Levi had never been so happy.

"We understand." Falco interrupted and glanced towards the beach. "Your wife is being buried in the sand right now." Levi hummed and took a sip from his glass.

Gabi frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Tch." was Levi's only answer before he got up and made his way along the stone path towards the huts. He often had difficulty walking and needed your help, but since he hardly moved the last few days – because you were too busy with your son, he couldn't do anything but rest, which is why it doesn't hurt as much now.

Of course he loved (s/n) with all his heart. When he found out that you were pregnant, he almost jumped into the air with joy. Not really, of course – we're talking about Levi here. When you gave birth, he couldn't hold back and shed a few tears. Spending every moment together with his wife and son was a gift. After all these years of fighting, there was finally the happiness sought in the subconscious. He was happy, in love, and at home. But still, sometimes he just wanted to grab you, throw you in bed and cuddle you all night without ever letting go.

With slow steps he got into your hut and opened the cupboard with the cleaning supplies.

--------------------------------------------