Chapter Fifteen

Hi, if you don't know how to play Stack Cup, I would recommend looking it up! They play it a lot in this chapter and it might be hard to follow if you haven't played before.

I love how this chapter came out, the end was so fun to write. Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know your thoughts.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

September 12
Friday

49 Days Before

The party was in full swing. Drinking games were happening left and right. Lila attempted to bounce ball into the cup before the person to her left, who just so happened to be Teddy. She squealed when it wouldn't go in, watching as Teddy successfully got his ball into his own cup and he slammed his cup into hers, effectively "stacking" her. The rest of the players cheered, as they would do whenever someone lost their round.

"Drink up, eight," Teddy told her with a wide smile, pointing at her.

"Well, twist my arm," she said sarcastically, tilting her cup into her mouth. Some people cheered encouragingly, though one looked at her in question.

"Slow down before your next shot is one to save your ass at the hospital," Ashton told her, eyes furrowed as he watched her chug her drink.

"The only saving I need is in this damn game," Lila retorted with a drunken laugh. "I really suck."

"Hey, you were good in the game that counted," Teddy reminded her with a handsome smile, clasping her shoulder and shaking her. She laughed again, rocking slightly on her feet as he did so.

Ashton steadied her with a hand on the elbow, shooting Teddy a stern look. "Take it easy, she's hammered already."

"Sorry, dad," Teddy teased, turning back to the game.

"Yeah, dad!" Lila agreed, swinging around to him. Ashton scoffed and shook his head at her. She placed a hand on his arm, giving him a beseeching look. "Come on, let loose a little. We did a really good job tonight."

Ashton sighed, tilting his head back. He looked back down to her, his eyes meeting her pleading ones. Her expression didn't waiver, hoping to make him cave. And when he slowly started nodding, she knew she had won. "Fine, but I'm not drinking."

"Never said you had to," she said instantly with a grin. "I'll drink for you whenever you lose."

"Good thing I don't lose then," he told her, making her turn towards him with a challenging look. "Or you would be in some deep shit."

Lila raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

"Oh, you poor thing," Teddy interjected wistfully. "You won't be needing to drink for him, but he's gonna kick your ass."

She shot a glare at her friend. "Thanks for the vote of confidence."

"I'm just good at this game," Ashton said with a shrug, looking to Teddy for confirmation but the boy's eyes were watching the person coming through the door.

"Excuse me," Teddy said with a smile as his boyfriend walked in, giving him a chaste kiss. His boyfriend was another guy on the football team named Davey. He was another one of the guys who had taken a liking to Lila early on. But at this point, all the guys on the team had been won over by her.

"Davey!" Lila called out, wanting to put someone between her and Ashton. "Come play next to me."

Davey took one look at the current order and shook his head with a chuckle. "I'll leave before playing against Ashton."