Chapter 7

Zhou Da Wa didn't put it on his mind but curled his lips.

"Wait for me." Putting Zhou San Wa on the ground to let him move freely, she then hummed away as she carried her big parcel back to the room.

She had her own room, next to the children's room. Outside was the kitchen.

"Mother really brought back delicious food?" In the neighboring room, Zhou Da Wa asked Zhou Er Wa.

Zhou Er Wa pouted. When his mother just got back, he thought so. After being reminded by Big Brother, he didn't have any hope. Even though he looked three years old, he was already sharpwitted.

Under the command of Zhou number two, besides killing the male lead, it was possible for a tie when fighting with the male lead, if it weren't for Zhou number three ruining everything.

"Keep acting like this, I'll beat you!" Although Zhou Da Wa didn't understand his brother's expression, he still felt like he was being underestimated and glared at him.

"Who do you want to beat?" Lin Qing He opened the door and spoke out.

And she was holding a bun in her hand at this time, it was still warm, and the scent emitted from it made Zhou Da Wa and Zhou Er Wa gulp: "Big white bun?"

"Want to eat?" Lin Qing He glanced at the brothers.

"Want." Both nodded honestly.

Even Zhou San Wa stepped forward to hug her feet. He also wanted to eat.

"Will you be obedient in the future?" Lin Qing He asked.

"Mother, I have always been obedient, and the disobedient one is Big Brother." Zhou Er Wa expressed.

"You dare to talk about, I'll really beat you!" Zhou Da Wa angrily roared.

"Beat who?" Lin Qing He glared.

Zhou Da Wa wanted to reply with 'beat Second Brother', but in the end, the big white bread was too tempting to say anything.

"Half for you guys. I still have it in the cupboard, so if you behave well, you will have it for the next meal. But if you are not obedient, eat cornmeal cakes." Lin Qing He stated.

Compared to the earlier famine years, cornmeal cakes are undoubtedly a good thing. In those years, it wasn't a lie to say that they ate bran and coarse vegetable. Obviously, Zhou Da Wa and Zhou Er Wa did not like to eat it.

After all, they received allowances and ration coupons that villains' father sent back each month, all of which the original owner had to bring their marriage certificate to get.

So even if the original owner does not go to the field to earn workpoint, living standard at home was not bad. But eating cornmeal cakes was a common occurrence.

"I'll be obedient!"

Lin Qing He finished speaking, and Zhou Er Wa immediately answered.

Zhou Da Wa scolded him for being gutless, but under Lin Qing He's gaze, he also quickly followed and copied him.

Then Lin Qing He decided to give these three villains half a white bun...

A white flour bun wasn't small. Lin Qing He just transmigrated over and couldn't fully digest the matter. So eating half a white bun was enough.

The remaining half was given to the three sons, but half of the white bun was not enough for them to eat. Lin Qing He looked at the egg jar at home and there were a few eggs inside. So she beat the three eggs for their brother. She poured boiling water over it, and it became egg drop soup.