Chapter 126

Zhou Qing Bai's knitted vest was the first to be made. As for the three cheeky boys, she'll take her time.

Da Wa also kept saying Father holds the most important spot in her heart. Lin Qing He frankly agreed and expressed that grouping the three of them together still can't outweigh Father's place in Mother's heart.

Da Wa voiced out how heartbroken he was. Er Wa gestured he was too. While San Wa, he whispered to his Father on his return and bargained if he could not hog Mother all to himself.

Zhou Qing Bai figured out what was going on and the corner of his raised mouth didn't drop.

Lin Qing He didn't know that she had further ensnare this man. She came to Zhou Qing Bai with a knitted sweater to compare. She directed at the father and son, "What are you two muttering?"

"Nothing," San Wa said.

"Let your Father go to work, don't hold him up." Lin Qing He dismissed him.

There was no autumn harvest now. Although the daily work was still tiring, he didn’t have work from dawn to dusk like the autumn harvest. So Lin Qing He heartlessly dumped the backyard's pigsty and chicken pen back to Zhou Qing Bai.

Mother Zhou and Father Zhou waited until it was almost time for dinner before coming over. However, dinner was slightly late today as Lin Qing He's knitting and bragging with her three sons caused some delay.

Lin Qing He went in to cook, while Zhou Qing Bai cleaned the pigsty and chicken pen in the backyard. Mother Zhou wasn't distressed when she saw it now.

After she came here often, she found that Fourth's wife basically had no idle time. She was either patching clothes for the kids or making them delicious food and drink.

She didn't pay much heed to herself very much.

What can Mother Zhou criticize about?

She left little Su Cheng for Er Wa and the others to watch and she entered the kitchen to help.

"You don't need to give a hand. It's just these three dishes." Lin Qing He said.

Today was a fried cucumber omelet, minced meat & tofu, and a shrimp skin & seaweed soup. They had cornmeal mantou.

It was very simple, but it was still that phrase. Lin Qing He was willing to use oil, so the dishes were very fragrant.

Mother Zhou noticed her working away swiftly and she really didn't need her, so she came over to the backyard.

"Mother." Zhou Qing Bai saw her arriving and called out.

"Today your wife went to the city to get some cotton and asked someone to help me and your father make a quilt." Mother Zhou smilingly mentioned.

"Qing He told me that you and Father's quilt aren't warm and will make a new one for you." Zhou Qing Bai nodded in confirmation.

Seeing the youngest son wasn't against it, Mother Zhou grinned and continued, "I thought it was just making a quilt for us. Didn't expect Qing He to buy some wool back and told me to knit two sweaters to wear."

"Since Qing He bought it, Mother knit them to wear." Zhou Qing Bai nodded.

"These two pigs, it might gain a lot of meat by then." Mother Zhou observed the two fat pigs with satisfaction.

But the only drawback was that it consumed more food.

"A lot of meat can be exchanged this year. At that time, what do you want to eat, Mother?" Zhou Qing Bai said.

"Your father and I are fine with whatever Qing He makes." Mother Zhou smiled.

Zhou Qing Bai nodded. His daughter-in-law's cooking was the most delicious.