Chapter 116

Under the summer stars, the whole family was quite happy at this time, despite the relatively poor days.

Whether it was Zhou Qing Bai or the boys.

Even though their growth increased with age, these brothers were getting harder and harder to fool.

But overall, Lin Qing He was quite satisfied with her current life now.

Seeing that it was almost time, Lin Qing He got up to serve mung bean soup.

The sticky green mung bean soup with a slightly sweet taste was the boys' favorite. Lin Qing He basically cooked a pot every day during this blazing summer.

A pot wasn't a lot, enough for one bowl per person. It was still satisfying to drink.

When sleeping at night, Lin Qing He put down the mosquito nets for the boys.

It was a bit stuffy to sleep under a mosquito net. There was no other choice, it was better than being the mosquito's birthday present.

Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai also put down their mosquito nets. It was fine in the winter, Zhou Qing Bai was like a big stove in the winter. Lin Qing He especially liked to sleep with him.

However, Lin Qing He couldn't stand it this summer weather. She longed to stay away from Zhou Qing Bai.

But Zhou Qing Bai was not pleased with sleeping on one side each.

Lin Qing He found that this man was a tough guy on the outside. He was very quiet and could do everything, but privately he clung to her.

For example, when sleeping. She was not used to pillow arm, but he liked it very much.

It was useless to just like it. Lin Qing He was so uncomfortable sleeping like that. Everyone sleeping on their own was so much better.

"Hot." Lin Qing He uttered when she felt him moving closer.

Then Zhou Qing Bai fanned her but still persisted on huddling together with her.

"Wife, when the situation outside is stable, I will take you out for a trip." Zhou Qing Bai said.

Lin Qing He was a little sleepy, and mumbled back, "That's still a long way."

Right now, it was the year '71. Have to wait until '77 when the college entrance examination will resume. There were still seven years. Seven years ah, how many daylilies will become cold.

Zhou Qing Bai didn't respond and continued to fan her.

While Lin Qing He became spirited and said, "Qing Bai, can you get a letter of introduction or the like to enter the capital?"

"You want to go to the capital?" Zhou Qing Bai raised his eyebrows at her.

"I want to have a look." Lin Qing He's eyes spun and replied.

Currently in the capital, who knows how many good things were treated as broken trash. She wanted to go over to see if she can pick up the leaked out stuff and keep it, so she can make a fortune in the future?

"I will check this year." Zhou Qing Bai said.

Hearing this, Lin Qing He was ecstatic and hugged her family Qing Bai, exclaimed: "Qing Bai, you're the best."

By saying check, it meant he agreed. She knew her own man.

Zhou Qing Bai laughed: "How will you repay me?"

"Between us couple, still have to repay?" Lin Qing He said.

Zhou Qing Bai stared at her. How could Lin Qing He not know what he meant, uttered in embarrassment: "Aren't you tired?"