Chapter 138

[T/N: Last chapter, I refer Lin Qing He as 'Sister-in-law' from Second Sister-in-law's standpoint but now we got Third Sister-in-law Lin joining in, I need to change it. The author used Third Guzi (a.k.a sister-in-law from husband's side) for Lin Qing He. So to not mix up with Third Sister-in-law Lin, I used Third Sister like I did around chapter 99.

-

Zhou Qing Bai never had any objection to her decision. And compared to his parents, he knew that his wife was still smuggling pork. Apparently, grains too.

Actually, he was powerless. She didn't listen to him, but at least there was an agreement between the two. As long as she meets with an accident once, then she better prepare to not do it again.

Up to now, she hadn't encountered any problems at all. She was actually quite capable.

Even he didn't know how she did it.

However, it was undeniable that his wife was smart. Just this smartness wasn't implemented in the right way.

But no matter what, she got him. No big serious problem will happen.

The couple went home.

On this side, Second Sister-in-law Lin walked home by herself.

With a stomach full of anger.

As soon as she got home, she naturally brought it up to Father Lin and Mother Lin, saying that the little sister-in-law, Lin Qing He, had a very good life.

"You didn't see it. That bag of milk powder costs three yuan each and she bought two bags in one go. There's also candies and red dates. I have no idea how much she spent altogether!" Second Sister-in-law Lin snorted coldly when she came back.

"Not possible. Qing Bai doesn't have a salary now. Where can she get so much money." Stumped, Mother Lin uttered.

"Mother, have you forgotten. My brother-in-law still has retirement fees. Who knows how much it is. Sister-in-law's previous visit must be due to worrying about us taking advantage. So she came back to cut off the relationship. Mother, your daughter is really formidable ah!" Second Sister-in-law Lin deduced.

"Qing He couldn't possibly think that." Eldest Brother Lin said.

"Who knows. Last time she came to borrow and get the things back like someone owes her. Until now, she still haven't returned here. If she gets bullied, who will stand up for her?" Second Brother Lin harrumphed.

"Whoever stands up, it still won't be you. You hide faster than anyone else." Third Brother Lin said.

"What are you talking about!" Second Brother Lin glared.

"Don't strut in this nest. We're all one family, who doesn't know who." Third Sister-in-law Lin San blandly interjected.

"The two of you received benefits from her, naturally will side with her." Second Sister-in-law Lin Er's snorted.

"I still understand Third Sister's temperament. Previously, she was rich, but she'll use it up by now according to her spending habits. If you want to request money from her, then that's a terrible plan." Third Sister-in-law Lin rubbed her stomach and said.

Yes, after the first two daughters, she was pregnant again. Now it was more than seven months along. Normally, she will give birth in about two months.

"What terrible plan? Father and Mother gave birth to her and raised her. Does a daughter act like her? She hadn't come back once in so many years and eat and dress well at her in-law's house. This is really cruel." Second Sister-in-law Lin sneered.