Chapter 178

The one he rode was the bicycle left by Zhou Xiao Mei when she got married. At that time, when Su Da Lin gifted the four major household gifts, Mother Zhou only kept this bicycle.

It had always been at old Zhou's side. Whichever Brother needed to use it, they can take it.

Zhou Qing Bai used it this time. Lin Qing He needed the family's bicycle to go to work.

But on the day of the pork distribution, Lin Qing He directly asked for a leave. Wasn't there still Chen Shan who can substitute. Can't let him get his salary just by sitting there.

With Chen Shan as the substitute. Lin Qing He can get two days of leave every month. She had never asked for leave before, so asking for one day wasn't a big issue.

As expected, it went without saying that the pork allocation was like the previous years. Lin Qing He's family was distributed a lot this year.

This year, Lin Qing He asked for an extra portion of pig blood due to her teaching position.

Having a bit of pig blood can also occasionally wash the chalk dust in the lungs.

As for the rest, Lin Qing He brought them back with her three sons, as well as Mother Zhou and Zhou Xiao Mei's boys.

Little Su Cheng was excited: "Eat meat, eat meat."

"Pig intestines fried with pickles are incredibly tasty." San Wa nodded.

Little Su Cheng's drool was about to flow out.

Da Wa and Er Wa were also delighted. The two brothers didn't need to study today. The production team's primary school get a day off since the production team were slaughtering pigs today

Mentioning this, it was extremely lax.

Like usual, Lin Qing He and Mother Zhou started to sort them out as soon as they got home.

The pig's large intestines and pork belly were handed over to Mother Zhou for processing. While Lin Qing He immediately began to cut the fat and extract the oil.

The oil at home was depleted quite fiercely. The two bottles she bought last time were all used up. The spare bottle that was taken out of the space was almost used.

So this time, she obtained a lot of fatty meat. She was able to boil two jars of white lard for use.

After a while, it'll be the New Year period and there will be more.

After the oil was extracted, the oil residue was taken out.  A bowl was scooped for the boys, while the rest were reserved for cooking. The fried cabbage and chinese cabbage that was stir-fried with this was very aromatic and sweet.

The bowl of oil residue was shared between the kids. They all had a mouthful of oil and glittery satisfied eyes. This included little Su Cheng too.

The brothers, little Su Cheng and little Su Xun, were well-raised here. Lin Qing He didn't find them chubby. However, under the current social aesthetic point of view, anyone with eyes can see Lin Qing He had treated the two brothers very well.

Besides, Teacher Lin's character was very upright. One was one, two was two. She would never mistreat her sister-in-law's children in the shadow.

After dividing the meat this year, they will eat fried pork intestines with pickled veg.

As for the pork stomach, it had been stewed by Lin Qing He. This was set aside for the evening.

When Zhou Qing Bai came back at noon, there was still a bowl of pork intestine and pickled veg left. She left it for him as everyone else had eaten already.