Chapter 190

Aunt Cai, who married off four daughters, naturally understood what Mother Zhou meant.

Her daughter was at the right age for marriage. Mrs. Cai didn't want to marry this youngest daughter far away. So it went without saying that she checked everyone in her own village.

It just happened that Zhou Dong was on Mrs. Cai's list of candidates.

Mother Zhou just stopped it at hinting. After mentioning it, she switched to other gossips. Then she went back.

Mrs. Cai brought it up to her man.

"Say, why would Zhou's wife come and talk about this?" Mrs. Cai said.

"Zhou Dong has a good relationship with Zhou Qing Bai's family. That side is probably helping Zhou Dong consider. With our kind of family, Zhou Dong will have support in the future if he's going to marry our daughter. We don't need to worry about him bullying Ba Mei. I think it's wonderful." Old man Cai expressed.

Mrs. Cai grinned: "There is no worry that he'll bully Ba Mei. It's just, the life in the future. There's no  backup?"

"We're all in the same village. What backup would they need? Ba Mei is soft-tempered. With Zhou Dong's kind of person, he won't bully her. We can consider." Old man Cai said.

When discussing marriage, the most feared thing was a single side enthusiasm. If both sides have such an intention, then it will be very swift.

Well, just two days later, Mrs. Cai discussed this matter with Mother Zhou. They need to find some time to let the two young people walk around the city?

Mother Zhou merrily said, "I can lend the bike at home to them. Just don't know if Zhou Dong knows how to ride it."

"That's wonderful. If this matter settles, I will have to give a red envelope to you, sister." Mrs. Cai grinned.

Mother Zhou was younger than her. However, with matchmaking, it was alright to accept a good omen reward so Mother Zhou did not refuse.

Then she passed the news to Lin Qing He.

Lin Qing He pushed the bike over. Zhou Dong couldn't ride it. Still, it's just riding a bike.  It didn't take much for a grown man to learn, right?

He was on the road in half a day.

Initially, Zhou Dong could take Cai Ba Mei to town the next day but he was afraid that he would be too inexperienced and cause the other to crash to the ground.

So he just practiced for another day. Then he took Cai Ba Mei to the city by bike.

Both of them went out secretly. No one saw them. Once into the first month and the spring plowing hadn't officially started, old Cai's family held a joyous event.

Cai Ba Mei was going to marry Zhou Dong.

This made many people in the village stunned.

Because the two families had done a good job at confidentiality, no one heard a wisp of it. This sudden joyous event was about to be held had everyone in surprise.

When the surprise was over, some people in the village who were aiming for Cai Ba Mei scolded Zhou Dong for being no good.

This was really a person with a scheme. They actually never notice it before. He actually hooked Cai Ba Mei without anyone's awareness.

Old Cai Family had a good image. They were one of the families in the village with the cleanest background. Their reputation was excellent.

In addition, the sons above and below were all capable. They were clearly a large household. After marrying Cai Ba Mei, they can discuss if they ever encounter a problem in the future?