Chapter 185

Although Lin Qing He dotes her sons, she won't blindly be indulgent.

For example, if these socks can still be worn, then continue to wear them. It was useless to act like a spoiled brat.

One must know that this current era really can't compare to later generations. It was fine to buy it in the future generation. However, at this time, it was still necessary to be frugal.

Resources were really quite limited.

"Is our family too poor to buy socks?" San Wa said, seeing his mother actually disagree to make new socks or buy new socks.

"We are pretty poor. After all, it's really not easy to raise you boys." Lin Qing He nodded.

San Wa responded: "Mother, you're deceiving me. I had seen it myself. You made new underwear for my father!"

He looked at his mother accusingly with his eyes that conveyed 'only favor father and not me'.

Lin Qing He was slightly embarrassed. Then confirmed with a nod, "Your father need a new one."

"Mother, coax me. I have seen it all. Father's underwear is still very new, and there isn't a single patch." San Wa pointed out.

Now they grew up, it was harder to fool them.

"Then what do you want." Lin Qing He said.

"Mother, you can make a new pair of socks for me." San Wa persisted.

Lin Qing He refused: "Wait until next year. I will give you brothers a newly made pair. You keep this pair this year."

"I don't want." San Wa stated.

"If you don't want to, just go around with your own smelly feet." Lin Qing He waved her hand.

San Wa yelled with anger: "Mother, you don't love me at all. You just love my father!"

"That hurts my heart a lot." Lin Qinghe responded, "But, you are right. I do love your father. You brothers all grew up in the mud. What's the point of doting?"

San Wa ran into his room and tattled to his eldest brother and second brother.

Da Wa had long opened his mind: "You only found out now that Mother loves Father the most? What's available will always be given to Father. What Father has, we may not necessarily have. You actually dare to compete with Father?"

"That's right. Mother only helps Father scoop the congee. She only urges Father to eat more. Mothers don't care about us. Want to eat then eat. If not, go away." This was what Er Wa said.

San Wa originally wanted to come and pull his two brothers together to fight the war. He never expected to hear his two brothers say something he hadn't noticed before!

"San Wa, just wear it. Be content that Mother is willing to patch it up for you. Last time, I asked Mother to give me a cloth pocket. I just happened to see Mother making clothes for Father. I had to wait until Father's clothes were finished, then Mother would sew it for me." Zhou Da Wa patted his younger brother on the shoulder and said.

San Wa declared: "I am the youngest in the family!"

He was the youngest in the family. Shouldn't he be the one who gets the most doting? Father was already that big, what's the point of doting Father?

"Being the youngest is useless. Our family doesn't copy other people's norms." Er Wa waved his hand.

"Mother doesn't love me anymore." San Wa wanted to cry.

Da Wa and Er Wa paid him no heed. Their mother set up some difficult questions today. They haven't solved it yet, so they both worked on the questions.

The isolated and helpless San Wa ran over to his grandparents' home.