Chapter 194

Soon it was already June.

Zhou Qing Bai bought fertilizer from outside. Along with that, he brought back a basket of cherries.

Lin Qing He was surprised: "We don't have cherries here."

"From other places." Zhou Qing Bai said.

The cherries were quite sweet. Without any reservation, she washed a bowl of it to eat.

"Thanks for your hard work today." Lin Qing He beckoned him to eat together as she said.

Zhou Qing Bai replied, "Wasn't tiring." 

He pulled a ring out of his pocket.

A jade ring, not a gold ring.

Lin Qing He's eyes shone brightly. At this time, nine out of ten times, these things were real.

"Where did it come from?" Lin Qing He looked at him.

"I picked it up on the road." Zhou Qing Bai responded.

The corner of Lin Qing He's mouth twitched. Must admit, nobody wanted the gold, jade, and the likes outside when they were tossed out on the street at this period.

Even if they were valuable, it goes without saying that no one dares to take it out. They were all things from the past. Currently, the restriction was still very high outside. Even if they owned one, who would dare to take it out?

Speaking of this, Lin Qing He had obtained a little bit from the black market in the city. She didn't dare to make any big movements. Just gather a few gold necklaces. It was estimated that it will cost tens of thousands in later generations. It wasn't those small necklaces. It all got some weight to it.

"Will be very valuable in the future?" Zhou Qing Bai looked at her and said.

"It's very valuable. But in the future, the most valuable is the house. When we go to the capital in the future to buy one or two courtyards, we'll have no worry in this life." Lin Qing He uttered as she daydreamed about getting rich.

Zhou Qing Bai smiled: "This life is still long."

Lin Qing He raised her eyebrows: "What? Don't you believe it? Do you know how much money it's worth in future generations?"

"Tell me." Zhou Qing Bai wanted to know how the country will develop in the future.

Lin Qing He explained: "A random set of houses with over a hundred square meters in a slightly better city, cost basically a minimum of one million. Even if it's in the ordinary county city, it is estimated to be several hundred thousand. The house price in the capital is said to be 100,000 yuan per square meter."

Zhou Qing Bai knew the future will be much better, but still, he was dumbfounded by this.

Such an expression was rarely seen on his face. This goes to show how shocked he was by the housing prices of later generations.

"Although housing is tight now, the housing prices aren't bad." Zhou Qing Bai said.

"Isn't there a distribution now? As long as one isn't in a hurry, they'll be allocated one. Then naturally, the house price isn't worth much. The concept of later generations is different from now. Everyone wants to have a set, so it went up." Lin Qing He explained.

Houses weren't as valuable as electrical appliances.

How much does an electrical appliance cost now?

For example, televisions, telephones, etc. are very common in later generations, but the current prices of them were over hundreds.