Chapter 161

After Lin Qing He boiled a pot of ginger water at home, she would ask Zhou Qing Bai to bring it over. It was delivered with the lid on, so it was still extremely hot.

Then she let Zhou Qing Bai come back to soak.

What Lin Qinghe did was obvious to the other three branches.

Eldest Sister-in-law and Third Sister-in-law were both moved. They didn't expect that once Fourth's changed, she was now really filial. Neither of them can compare.

Second Sister-in-law had another story when she heard Second Brother praised Lin Qing He on his return. She snorted: "Don’t know how much money Mother gave that side!"

When Second Brother heard this, he killed all response and remained silent. He didn't argue with her at all.

Lin Qing He didn't care about this.

She wiped the three naughty boys' faces and washed their hands. Then she got them to soak their feet. After soaking, they headed to the Kang.

Then it was her couple moment with Zhou Qing Bai.

Zhou Qing Bai's feet were big. Fortunately, the footbath was large, otherwise, Lin Qing He had no space to put her feet.

The couple talked while soaking their feet.

"I don't know how my brother fared this year. He lives prudently. I don't know if there is enough protection from the cold." Lin Qing He chatted.

"The cotton we received this year can be given to them." Zhou Qing Bai gave his approval when he heard these words.

Their family were allocated that bit of cotton and it was useless.

Because with Lin Qing He, who knew how to stock up the home, here, their home had no shortage of cold warding items.

Just the sweater, the boys had two each.

One vest and one long sleeved one.

When she made it in the past, she increased the size a little bit, so they can continue to wear it now. If they didn’t grow so fast, they can wear it for another year next year.

Even though Lin Qing He transmigrated over here, she still lived a little bit like the locals. She would increase the size when making clothes.

She had no choice. Wasn't that the case with the boys' young age? They were different every year. If she didn't leave some room, then they need to be replaced every year, right?

She had no problem with that, but she was afraid that she would be submerged by the saliva of the wives in the village.

In this age of diligence and thrift, it was better to not go against everyone and just follow the rules.

Three years of new, three years of old, and three more years after sewing and mending.

Yes, a piece of clothing lasted almost nine years.

Of course this didn't exist on her side. However, that was how Zhou Qing Bai and the others grew up.

"I was better off. My parents favored me more." Zhou Qing Bai said.

Although he was the youngest son, his treatment wasn't that bad. Zhou Xiao Mei had the worst treatment. She basically had no new clothes.

They were all antiques handed down after wearing them. She was dressed like a little beggar since childhood.

That was why she was so close to Lin Qing He, the Fourth Sister-in-law, who was always dressed in a decent manner.

"Speaking of which, why do your leg have so many hairs." Lin Qing He stepped on his leg and said.