Chapter 113

When Zhou Qing Bai came back, he brought a gold necklace, a gold finger, a pair of gold earrings, and a pair of gold bracelets to his daughter-in-law. In addition, a piece of jade that can be kept for admiration.

At this time, all these old things can't be revealed.

Zhou Qing bai could only get these because his old comrade was in the public security bureau, otherwise, let alone getting them, Zhou Qing Bai himself might possibly get reported.

Once these things arrived home, he gave it to his wife.

As expected, Lin Qing He was surprised.

She was completely shocked still. She never thought an old-fashioned man like her man would bring such things back to her to please her.

"Don't show it outside." Probably due to the excess surprise in his wife's eyes, Zhou Qing Bai coughed and uttered stiffly.

Lin Qing He put it away. The children were still young. She couldn't let the children see it and leaked it out.

"Last time you listened and kept it in mind?" Lin Qing He took in to put in a safe place when actually she placed it into the space. She said to Zhou Qing Bai.

Zhou Qing Bai had never been able to express affection, but Lin Qing He understood. She smilingly glanced at him. Really this man. If it wasn't her, which woman can understand his withdrawn personality?

"I was just saying. Don't take any more risks." Lin Qing He came over to hug his waist and pressed her face against his chest. As she listened to his strong heartbeat, she stated.

Zhou Qing Bai uttered an acknowledgment.

Lin Qing He asked: "What did you eat out for lunch? Were you full?"

"Dumplings. Not as delicious as your one." Zhou Qing Bai replied.

This wasn't flattery. He had eaten so much of his wife's cooking, he became completely unaccustomed to the food outside. It was a big gap from his wife's.

Lin Qing He giggled and said, "Today, we're having chive pocket with millet porridge." (T/N: chive pocket looks like a pan-fried calzone with only chive inside.)

"Alright." Zhou Qing Bai nodded.

Lin Qing He let him rest first. After all, he went out for the whole day.

She began to cook millet porridge, and at the same time, she made the dough.

It was needless to be said how Lin Qing He's skills were, especially after transmigration. It had grown rapidly. There was no other way, the were three boys in the family waiting to be fed as well as a man who depended on her. So how can she not cook the food well?

After the millet porridge was cooked and scooped out. Lin Qing He scrubbed the pot and came to the backyard to cut the chives. She washed it, cut it into small pieces, and fried it. Once it was placed into a plate, a few eggs were scrambled. The chives and eggs were then fried together with salt added in. Afterward, it was scooped out to be used.

Then she wrapped the scrambled eggs and chives in the rolled out doughs. Oil was poured into the pan and the chive pocket was placed in to fry until golden on both sides. The smell inside spread out.

Da Wa hadn't come back from school yet, while Er Wa and San Wa went out to play.

Especially Sanwa, his naughtiness degree was comparable to his eldest brother when he was younger.

However, Lin Qing He didn't restrain him much. She only forbid him from going near the river. If he went there, he had to be accompanied by her. Otherwise, if she found he secretly entered the water, she would stop the snack for seven days.