Chapter 58

Once Zhou Qing Bai had finished serving the two piglets and returned inside, Lin Qing He poured him ginger date tea to warm his body and asked, "When will the dog arrive?"

But when she saw his face, she immediately exclaimed "You didn't apply the vanishing cream in the morning?"

Zhou Qing Bai said: "Forgot."

"The one day I don't apply it, you forgot? Do you know that your face is like a monkey's butt now!" Lin Qing He grumbled in irk.

"Monkey's butt." Er Wa gave a toothy grin.

"Father's face is a monkey's butt." Da Wa laughed out loud.

However, with one indifferent glance from Zhou Qing Bai, Da Wa's laughter came to an abrupt halt. Like a duck pinched by its neck, he tottered back into the room.

Lin Qing He went to pour some hot water to wipe his face and then smeared the cream on him again.

"Let the kids sleep by themselves at night." Zhou Qing Bai waited for her to finish and grasped her hand.

Meeting his undisguised, heated gaze, Lin Qing He uneasily pretended to be dumb. "They are only that small. And the weather is too freezing. Let's talk about it in the spring."

Zhou Qing Bai stared at her, his eyes were serious.

Lin Qing He said: "Can't you think about something besides that every day?"
Zhou Qing Bai let go of her. When Lin Qing He thought he was probably injured by her, she heard him say, "Then it's settled."

Lin Qing He's mind, 'Settled? Who agreed with you? Wants to enter my bed? Let alone the door, there are no door seams at all!'

"The dog should be here in two days." Zhou Qing Bai replied as he drank the warm ginger date tea.

"Can they recognize this side?" Lin Qing He said.

"They can ask. It's not difficult to find here." Zhou Qing Bai stated.

ZhouJia Village was certainly easy to find. Zhou Qing Bai's old pal arrived in the evening on the next day.

The first dog brought to the house. Lin Qing He asked Zhou Qing Bai what his name was. Zhou Qing Bai said that he was called Fei Ying (Flying Eagle). Although his feet were a bit lame now, in the past he was the fastest, so he lived up to its name.

Lin Qing He liked him very much., while the three brothers adored it even more.

Fei Ying was so excited when he saw Zhou Qing Bai, whom he was familiar with. He felt the same scent as Zhou Qing Bai on the kids and also displayed care toward them.

Yes, it was care. Lin Qing He can feel this word from Fei Ying's attitude towards Da Wa and his brothers.

This was a specially trained, very spiritual wolfhound.

"It must have been a lot of trouble for Wang Dage. You can't go tonight. You have to stay and rest for one night. The snow is too heavy. I will ask Qing Bai to take you to the county city to catch the bus tomorrow morning." Lin Qing He expressed.

Wang Chuan agreed with a smile. He felt that Lin Qing He sincerely wanted to keep him, so he didn't act reserved.

He had a life and death bond with Zhou Qing Bai. This time he heard the phone call he made and volunteered to come over.

In fact, he was worried that his brother was having a bad time at home, so he wanted to take this opportunity to come and check.

But now it seems that his suspicion was pointless. There was no complaint with Old Zhou's wife.