Chapter 146

Because this matter makes one so excited, the old couple talked for more than an hour before going to bed.

And if Da Wa can really get into college in the future, does he even need them old couple to help out on his marriage?

There was no need.

If he becomes a university student, what kind of spouse he wants in the future will be up to Da Wa to choose.

Then the old couple emotionally murmured again how Fourth's wife have a fortunate life.

She didn't save a penny, but her son was really capable. In the future, they didn't need her to marry a wife in the future. They might be able to get a wife by themselves.

Lin Qing He was completely clueless about the old couple's feelings. At this moment, she was occupied with Zhou Qing Bai.

The couple was already a couple for a long time now, but they were still very excited.

When it was over, Lin Qing He felt physically and mentally well and said, "Should I tell Mother about the pork business?"

Her mother-in-law didn't know anything.  She could leave it if they didn't eat together, but in the future the old couple will still come here to eat. At that time, they will find something is fishy sooner or later.

"No need. If my mother asks, you can just bring up my retirement fund." Zhou Qing Bai hugged her and replied.

Lin Qing He found that plausible: "Okay."

Better to not let the old couple know, for fear that they can't bear it.

But if they knew that their son had three thousand yuan as his retirement fund, their chin would have to drop out from shock.

So saying three thousand yuan as a retirement fund wasn't possible. At most half of it.

She set the story straight with Zhou Qing Bai to avoid each saying something different. Then Lin Qing He wanted to drowse off.

"Go again?" Zhou Qing Bai invited.

Lin Qing He pushed him with amusement: "Take it easy. Don't think because you're free in winter, you can mess around."

This man really had too much energy to use it.

Generally, men of this age, shouldn't their abilities in this area declining?

But he kept on marching on, not diminishing at all.

Zhou Qing Bai grinned and slept as he embraced her.

The next day was New Year's Day.

Third Brother Lin came over.

His wife didn't as she was pregnant.

Lin Qing He enquired about the aftermath of the last incident. Until now, she didn't even inquire about the old Lin family.

"The relationship between Eldest Sister-in-law and Second Sister-in-law is almost the same as the enemy now." Third Brother Lin replied in helpless tone.

Last time, Lin Qing He insisted on requesting the military coat back from Second Sister-in-law Lin Er's grasp. However, after being used by Old Second Lin for so long, how could Lin Qing He use it? She wasn't driven crazy from poverty.

She simply redirected it to Eldest Sister-in-law Lin, and even sow discord between them.

Eldest Sister-in-law Lin certainly understood what she intended to do, but so what if she knew. She can't possibly return the coat back to the second branch?