Chapter 17: Peter Pettigrew

Amber's P.O.V
   I look at my watch. Celeste has been gone for two hours. One hour it could be a long wait, but two hours. Celeste isn't that patient. She would have came back by now. "What's wrong?" Snape asks me in a whisper. I look around everyone is laughing.

"Celeste hasn't come back. It's been two hours." I explain, whispering. "Don't say anything yet. I will check on her." I grab my cup and walk out without anyone noticing.

I look around the place, but don't find her. Then, I hear people whispering. I listen in. "I'm so stupid. How can I be so careless." A man says.

"You didn't know the daughter was around. Come on, let's go." They get up, but I read the man's mind.

'I shouldn't have said anything. The McNair's daughter was here. Talking about their deaths in front of her was a stupid move.' I turn to run out the building. I connect the others minds to mine.

'Everyone, Celeste is gone.' I think in a panic.

'Why? What happened?' Remus thinks. I run to the towards the direction of the train.

'Some loud mouth was speaking about her parents death. I'm going back to the school.' I think.

'No, let's go to the shrieking shack.' Remus thinks I turn and run to the shrieking shack. I beat the others there. I hear things being thrown around. I run upstairs. I see someone being thrown across the room. I run in through the rooms door. Just to see Peter Pettigrew on the floor and Celeste above him. Her wand pointing at him.

"Avada..."

"Celeste, No!" I yell, she looks behind her and sees me. Peter Pettigrew tries to grab her wand, but I point my wand at him. He stops. Celeste' eyes are red, bright red. "You kill him, they win." She glares at me. "Think about it. You found him here, right? Why did he come back after they found your parents bodies?" Tears roll down her eyes.

"He needs to pay."

"He will. The right way. The dementors will preform their kiss. But, if you kill him now. You'll be on the run for the rest of your life. No one that cares for you will ever see you again. We won't see you again." Her eyes turn back to brown.

The others run in the room. Remus takes out his wand and points it to Peter. I go and hold Celeste as she cries in my arms falling to the ground. "Baby brother. I was wondering how you were." He hugs Austin, Austin pushes him away.

"How could you kill those people? I'm so ashamed of you." Austin looks at Peter. Peter doesn't answer him. "Then enjoy the dementors kiss." Peter looks scared.

"You wouldn't do that to your brother, would you?" Austin doesn't answer, just looks away.

We all go outside, Remus takes Peter. When we get outside, we try to calm Celeste down. We try to get her back to reason. But she is staring into space. "Uh, Amber." I look where Dakota is pointing. It a full moon, both Remus and Luna scream as they transform. Remus drops his wand. Peter picks it up and is about to attack Remus. Austin knocks the wand out of his hand. Peter smiles and waves at us. He transforms into a rat. He runs off, Celeste starts to get up and tries to chase him.

Luna goes after Celeste and Remus goes after Lily. As I stand Snape is blocking Celeste and James blocks Lily. Remus goes to attack but Sirius attacks him to stop him. I look at Snape and he gets hit by Luna. "Severus!" I run to him and I see he isn't bleeding. Which means she didn't scratch him. Sirius attacks Luna as Remus is coming after him. He lands as Luna turns around. They stalk after him, he is backing away, slowly.

I turn to Celeste. "Celeste!" I yell as she just sits there. "Snap out of it. Peter got away for now. Your parents never wanted you to get revenge. Sirius needs your help. Luna and Remus will kill him!" Celeste looks me in the eye. "We will find him. For now, we need you. They will never forgive themselves if they kill him." Celeste looks behind me, I follow her gaze. They are still in the same positions. I looks at Celeste she is in her wolf form. She goes to help to help Sirius. She jumps and kicks Luna. Landing, the two werewolves follow Celeste and Sirius.
I transform into my Owl form. I fly to watch what's happening. I then feel sad, a dementor attacks me. Everything goes black.

Dakota's P.O.V
   I see a dementor attacking Amber. She is falling. "Expecto patronum." I say pointing my wand at the dementor. My animal shoots to the dementor. It chases it away. I run to Amber, she is cut and bruised. I try to wake her, but she doesn't wake up. I check her pulse, it's still beating. I go to the fight. I use my flying powers and when Luna and Remus line up I fly right into them. I hit my head against the wall I knocked them into. When I land on the ground, I make sure they are knocked out before everything goes black.

Celeste' P.O.V
   Dakota slams into Luna and Remus into stone wall next to them. She knocks herself out as well. Sirius and I transform back into our human forms. We run to Dakota. She's okay, I create a fireball and shoot in the sky. It explodes. Hopefully someone sees it. I see Severus running in a different direction. I follow, because he looks worried. I see Amber knocked out in her human form. She has cuts and bruises. I check her pulse which is still beating. "What happened?"

"I woke up seeing Dakota transforming. I looked around to see Amber wasn't there. I ran here hoping I didn't see her." His voice is breaking and his eyes is watering.

"Severus take her to the infirmary. Then get Dumbledore. Hurry!" He aspirates. I get to Sirius. "Expecto patronum." My wolf stands guard as I lean on the wall watching the two werewolves.