Chapter 4: Dreams

Lily's P.O.V
"So that's what happened."

"Yeah, but he was drunk, so he must have thought I was someone else."

"No, he doesn't have anyone like that."
I say simply, she looks shocked.

"He thinks he doesn't deserve it." I study her.

Celeste's P.O.V
'He doesn't think he deserves it.' I fall asleep, with what Lily said.

"Get away!" Professor Lupin yells.

"Why? What's happening?" I get closer.

"Run!" Was all I hear when I see him on the ground.

"Professor!" He yells and screams in pain, I can't do anything, then I see him, transform... he stands. 'Oh no.' I let out a gasp, he turns around. 'Lupin is...' He howls. 'A werewolf.' Peace talks to me and raises his paw and swipes it toward me as I close my eyes.'

I jump up. "A dream."

Dakota's P.O.V
I look at Celeste she looks tired, she is usually a morning person but she puts up a front laughing with George and Fred when we're here.

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" A boy named Seamus says.

"Who?" Ron asks, Seamus looks at him.

"Peter Pettigrew!" We get up to see, I make my way to Celeste, and see Fred and Celeste make a sarcastic
"I'm so scared" face as they all just kept talking about it, us four laugh.

"You really shouldn't make fun. The people who put him away is your parents, so long ago Miss McNair." We turn to Professor Snape.

"I'm not making fun, I just don't care." He looks sorry for her, and walks away. I look at him talking to Professor Potter, Lupin, and Black. Professor Lupin gets up and walks to us, I sit down.

"May I speak to miss McNair alone?" Fred and George gets up, but I didn't.

"You can talk about it with her here."

"Snape tells me you were mocking Peter."

Celeste turns to him. "I'll tell you what I told Professor Snape I. Don't. Care." She looks unamused.
"Now I would like to get back to work." She gets up and walks away, I follow her, before we turn the corner, I look back to Professor Lupin, he looks sad, more sad than usual.

"Okay what was that about?" I ask.

"Nothing" she says. "Nothing. I'm just sick and tired of constantly being reminded that my fucking parents are perfect."

"It's been a month." I say trying to change the subject.

"Yeah usual place and time okay?" I nod.

Luna's P.O.V
"Don't worry we'll get there before dinner is over okay." Amber says, I nod but I'm still nervous, it's that time of the month.

Amber says. "I need to see Professor Snape real fast okay." And runs off before I could answer, I see Professor Lupin, I remember what Dakota said to us.

"Professor Lupin." I call to him, he stops and turns to me.

"I need to talk to you privately."

"Okay follow me."

I follow him, as I do so I start to remember how everyone would compare her to her parents and how hurt she always was. I'm barely able to control my anger, we arrive and I see Professor Potter, some lady, and Professor Black there.

"Sorry this is what I can do for now."

"It's fine."

I'm squeezing my books so hard my Knuckles turn white, I just keep thinking about Celeste hurting on the inside.