Chapter 11: The Original Maraders

Celeste's P.O.V
   We go to dinner and I eat very little. "Are you okay Celeste?" I look up to see Harry and his friends, they sit down in front of me. "Thanks for your help. Even Ron did good." I hold up a finger.

"Achoo! Achoo!" I Smile as a Slytherin boy keeps sneezing.

"You did that?" Hermione asks.

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"I was bored." I say simply.

   "Wait, you're one of the new generation of marauders." Ron says excitedly.

"Yeah and the girls who called me the other night is the others." I say.

"But why cause trouble?" Hermione questions.

"I find it amusing." I say getting up and walking to the boy, I hand him a potion. "This will help." I say, I lean down by his ear. "Next time, tell her to do it herself, trying to jinx a marauder will get you jinxed instead." I walk back to my table.

   "What did you say?" Ron asks.

"Just that messing with us will come and bite him in the ass." I Shrug.

"Hey Gryffindor is ready to go down." A Slytherin girl says.

"Yeah I mean if they can get knocked off their brooms easily they will be easy to beat." A Slytherin boy says, Harry looks pissed off.

   "At least Gryffindor doesn't need to cheat to win, but Slytherin feels the need to cheat to win." I say.

"We can beat you in a fair fight, I mean Hufflepuff beat you." I stand up.

"Really? You can beat us in a fair fight? When you felt like you're losing, you guys knocked Wood off his broom, you threw another player in the stands, both badly injured. I don't think you even know what Fair play is." I cross my arms.

   "That was three years ago, when are you going to let it go?" Hera asks.

"Oh you want recent events how about when you faced Ravenclaw. You jinxed Amber's broom, when you couldn't knock her off you guys hit her with a bludger." Hera looks kind of scared.

"Who said we jinxed the broom?" Draco asks, smirking.

"Me, seriously even though you are my little brother your dim-witted." Luna holds up pictures showing the kids the evidence Draco and the other Slytherin look at her mad.

   "Don't be mad that you got caught." I say.

"It seems Slytherin will lose 20 points for hurting another student." Snape says, they glare at Luna.

"Seems like Luna and her friends will need to be in rooms separate from their houses for a while." Dumbledore says, "After dinner, Professor McGonagall will show them to their new dorm." Professor McGonagall nods her head. "Your belongings will be there when you arrive." I nod and I sit down and eat what's on my plate.

   "That was brilliant" Ron says, I smile gently, we continue talking.

We are shown to our new dorm, there are separate hallway to our rooms in there.

"I never seen this room before." I say turning.

"Dumbledore had it added in the beginning of this year, said he had a feeling we would need it, he was right." She turns to Luna.

   "It was very brave of you to stand against your peers Miss Malfoy, even against even your own brother, you know your father will hear about this?" She asks Luna.

"Professor, me and my family don't get along as it is already." Luna says, shrugging her shoulders, Professor McGonagall smiles.

"Well, I'm glad you're not like your family Miss Malfoy." She walks out shutting the door behind her, I wave my wand.