Chapter 8: They're back!

Celeste's P.O.V
   I wake up and turn to see Remus sleeping, he looks so peaceful. I get up to use the bathroom when I feel a ping of pain but I ignore it, I get into my drawer and put on my cat PJs.

 I get up to use the bathroom when I feel a ping of pain but I ignore it, I get into my drawer and put on my cat PJs

I put my hair in a ponytail. I quietly left the room, I find the bathroom and use it. I take off my clothes and take a shower, I look down to see a hickey where Remus bit me, I smile. I wash up and get out, then I put my cat pajamas back on and head to the Attic. Remus is still sleeping. I crawl next to him, I see the scratches on his back, there is dried blood on them. I feel bad and start to kiss them, Remus stirs. "Good morning." He says and opens his eyes, they seem less tired today than they were yesterday.

   "Sorry." I trace the scratches. He pulls me closer to him and hugs me.

"Don't be. I prefer your scratches to my scars." He smiles down at me. I smell bacon.

"Come on." I giggle as he lay on his back I lean over and kiss his lips.

" I giggle as he lay on his back I lean over and kiss his lips

I get up. "Take a shower and put something on." I smile. and turn to him. "You're mine after all. Only I can see." He laughs and got up, as I open the door Amber and Luna are about to knock, they take one look at me and smile.

   "We are going to kidnap Celeste." They pull me out and shut the door behind us. We go downstairs.

"Lily can Celeste sit on a cushion or something?" Luna asks.

"Yes is something wrong?" Lily asks in concern.

"I'm fine." I say trying to reject what Lily asked they sit me down on the hardwood chair and I wince.

"Are you okay?" Lily runs to me.

"Yeah, she's fine but she lost her virginity last night." Amber says.

   "How did you guys know?"

"You scream very loudly." Dakota says walking in rubbing her eyes.

"Celeste, was Remus your first?" Lily asks, I blush and Nod. "OMG!" Lily squeals. "Was he too rough?" She asks.

"No, I.. I liked it, I'm just a little sore today."

"Okay you can sit on the couch to eat, we'll sit with you." I nod and get up, the pain pings once again but I ignore it again I walk to the living room.