Chapter 1: We solemnly swear we're up to no good.

Celeste P.O.V
   We are on the Hogwarts Express. "I just don't know why we have to take potions. I mean Snape is just rude." Dakota one of my best friends says.

"Honestly Ron it's not funny Harry was lucky enough not to be expelled." We recognize the voice as Hermione Granger so we listen carefully pretending to do our own thing.

"I think I was lucky enough not to be arrested actually." Harry Potter says.

"I still think it was brilliant." Ron Weasley says.

"Come on everywhere else is full." Says Hermione, they go into the compartment in front of us.

"Who do you think that is?" Questions Ron.

"Professor R.J Lupin" Hermione answers.

"Do you know everything? How is it that she knows everything?"

"It's on his suitcase Ronald."

"Oh."

"Do you think he's really asleep?" Harry asks, Hermione answers.

"Seems to be. Why?"

"I got to tell you something." We hear, their door shut.

"Well there goes the entertainment." Amber states, we sit there for a little while, then I start wondering where Luna is, before I can ask Luna comes in.

   "There you guys are. I was looking for you." We look at Luna, who looks and sounds rude and blunt at times but she's just outspoken. She sits down, and we do things for real this time, Dakota and Amber talk about Quidditch, we are in our own houses Amber Ravenclaw, and Dakota Hufflepuff. Luna is reading about potions, she is a Slytherin, and top potions maker under Snape, of course, he is the best potions maker. I'm reading but not on potions, what intrigues me the most is defense against the dark arts, I don't know why though, oh and I'm a Gryffindor. 'How did the four of us become best friends despite us being in different houses?' You ask. Well the answer is simple we all have something we love to do together "Mischief". We even surpassed the Weasley twins George and Fred, this is what I learned our new name is "The new generation of Marauders". We didn't choose the name everybody decided to give it to us.

   We are all just doing us when the lights go out and the train stops. We all look at each other concerned, but stay in the compartment, I've breathe out through my mouth and see my breath. We know what it is, it's a dementor. I stand up and cast a protector spell on the door, right there and then we see it go by us and go to the compartment in front of us. The compartment that Harry and his friends are in. After a while of dark coldness we see a light drive the dementor away, this spell is called the 'Patronus charm'. The lights go back on and the train starts to move again. It felt like we could be happy again, that's when we breathe out and start to do our own things again.

   About 10 minutes later I look up just in time to see a man walking by although it was pretty fast for him to walk by I see that he had a gray cloak, a mustache, and wild hair.

"Girls did you see that man? He was hot." I turn to the girls. They look at me confused.

"No we were busy. What man?" Amber says, I tell them everything I had seen. "I want to see." Amber says.

"Down girl, Celeste saw him first." Dakota says.

"I just wanted to see, plus what are we doing when we get there?" Amber states, we all think for a minute.

   "Wait I got it! There's a new professor starting today, how about we welcome him with the old tack in the chair, simple and I'm too tired for anything else right now." Luna states, we all nod in agreement. Soon, we get to Hogwarts and get seated, I cast a spell to make the tacks invisible, there are about maybe 10. Than Luna sent them to the only empty chair at the teachers table, I motion to Amber from across the room to connect all our minds together, and she does. Amber can read minds but she can also connect Minds when she wants to. Of course, she never does it unless it's us. She's never been that cruel. I'm content, so content that I just start talking to a Gryffindor girl next to me for a bit when.