Chapter 9: Visions

Celeste's P.O.V
Detention was a drag with Hera complaining about it, it was slow, but it's over now. Instead of going to my dorm I go to Dumbledore's office. "Are you okay?" I nod.

"I want to practice tonight out...side."

~Vision starts~
I see a rat running "Pettigrew why are you here?" I look at the rat he transformed into a man.

"Bellatrix says she wants Harry Potter dead for Revenge for killing the dark lord." I look to see the person.

"Well what are you waiting for?" But I can't see her shes hiding behind a curtain. "I want him dead too." He Bows.

"Yes Milady." He turns into a rat and runs off.

~Vision Ends~

"Celeste. Celeste wake up." Dumbledore says, I rub my head, he sits me up.

"Student out of bed!" Filch shouts running in Dumbledore's office.

"Headmaster please Harry's in trouble." I say urgently.

"Filch get Remus, Severus, James, Sirius, and Lily. Wake no one else." Felch nods and runs off.

"That must have been quite a vision, you fainted." Dumbledore says helping me to a chair.

"There was so much evil." My eyes starts to water. "It felt like I was going to die any second." I put my head in my hands trying not to cry. "So much hatred." The door opens.

"Thank you Mr. Filch, you can go back to sleep now." Filch goes to bed. I hear the door close.

"Celeste" I hear Remus I look up to see him running to me but another one came.

~Vision starts~
"They will all pay, all of them will pay. Peter gather the Death Eaters." Peter bowed. "Bellatrix she wants him dead too." Bellatrix laughs, Peter runs off to get the Death Eaters.

"My love I will get your revenge soon, they will pay for killing you, just wait a while." She says to a painting of HIM, she says. "Avada Kedavra" she waved her wand and it hit a man and he died instantly, she laughs.
~Vision Ends~

I shoot up, I am hyperventilating and sobbing loudly at the same time, grabbing onto anything I can. "She... She killed him." I say still panicking.

"Celeste who?" I look to see who asked the question and I see I'm grabbing on to Remus I flung of myself into his arms crying.

"Bellatrix, she killed him, she killed some man." I answer Remus, Remus hugs me.

"It's fine, I have you." I push him away.

"You don't understand when she killed him I felt it I felt the life slipping from him." I say crying. Remus hugs me once again. "I felt him die, like I was there." I cry in his arms, I feel safe in his arms.

   When I calm down a little I told them about my visions. "Are you feeling better?" Lily asks handing me a cup of tea, I grab it still a little shaky.

"A little" I give her a weak smile. I tell them about my Powers.

"Why haven't you told me?" Remus sounds hurt.

"Because I didn't want you to think I'm some kind of freak." I look away, but he turns my head back towards him.

"I would never, could never think that. I mean look at me I'm a werewolf." He reassures me.