Chapter 7: Godric's Hollow

Celeste's P.O.V
  We arrive at the Potters house through a portkey, "Wow it looks really unique and big." I say memorized.

"Well come on in." James says we go inside. "Remus the attic is ready for you and Celeste." James smiles, Remus grabs the stuff and won't let me help, but I follow him anyway.

"Welcome." He says closing the door behind us.

"It's beautiful." His arms snakes around me. I'm looking around still, I saw the bed it was a king size bed, it looks like a regular room and not an attic.

   "Now what did you do earlier?" I look at him confused. "Oh yeah you teased me further." Then I remember what I did in Hogwarts.

"Now Remus you can't get me back." I pull away from him backing up, he stalks towards me.

"Why not?" He seems amused.

"Because I got you back for laughing." I hit a wall behind me, Remus puts his arms on either side of my head.

   "Okay I'll let it go just this once." He leans in and kisses me. "We better get downstairs, but don't worry we're coming back and finishing what we started." I blush I walk under his arm and head for the door, he smacks my ass, I yelp.

"Yes sir." I say walking out. We walk downstairs and no one is downstairs except Lily looking for something to cook, James reading. "Let me help Lily."

"No it's fine."

"No, I insist I'm really good." She looks at me. "Go have fun."

"Are you sure?" I nod.

   "I like cooking and I want to." I say, she leaves I look in the fridge to see butterbeer, I look for the cups and serve it to James, Lily, and Remus. I go back and look in the refrigerator and see the ingredients I need, I start cooking.

"What smells good?" Dakota comes into the kitchen.

"Out" I say.

"Is that enchiladas and tamales?"

"Yes" I say. "Now go, shoo." I say playfully.

   I get the dinner plated in the dining room and call them in, they come in, and sit down. I get more glasses and serve more butterbeer to the rest of them "Remus you got a wife material." Sirius says everyone laughs.

"Yeah I do." I sit next to Remus blushing and start to eat. "Baby, this is good." He says.

"Thanks." I say, they compliment me on my food. After everyone finishes.

   "No, I got the dishes." Lily says seeing me pick up the dishes.

"But..."

"No buts, you cooked so I do the dishes." I nod.

"Celeste where did you learn to cook?" James asks.

"I learned from my grandmother before she died." I explain.

   "What a wise woman." I nod, Remus puts his hand on mine, I look at him. There's something in his eyes, I can't put my finger on it, it's not sadness, anger, not even lust, no, it seems brighter.

"What?" I smile at him.

"Nothing" He says.

   I get bored and that is never a good idea, I always misbehave when I get bored, I get bored because I'm sitting there. Us girls sit here, while the guy's joke, surprisingly Snape too, they joke about different stuff. 'You guys bored?' Lily looks a little surprised that Amber connects us through our minds, but she regains herself.

'Yeah' She thinks, we sit there for a moment longer.

'I got it!' Luna, the brains of our group says, she tells us the plan. We get up.