Chapter 3: Be honest with yourself

Remus lupin's P.O.V
"I invited Severus." I say earning looks from my old friends, they weren't bad looks just confused. "We need to make up with him." James and Sirius nods in agreement. Snape walks into three Broomsticks, I motion for him to see.

"I saw the four girls." This gets mine and Sirius' attention.

"How is our four troublemakers?" Sirius asks.

"Talking on the bridge. Asking if Sirius and Miss Burbage will finish a conversation." Sirius laughs.

"On a heavy note, we're sorry Severus. We should have never made you suffer in School." Sirius apologizes, changing the subject.

"We all are. None of that should have happened." James says.

"Severus we really shouldn't have treated you like that." Severus looks at us with no expression, no doubt waiting for a joke that never came.

"It's fine now let's talk about something else." Severus says.

"I want to know what this conversation you guys had." James says, Sirius tells us about the conversation.

"She's a student!" I say to him.

"Dude if you got some then you wouldn't be like this." I lift an eyebrow.

"Miss McNair seems to like you." Severus comments just when I took a sip of my butterbeer and I choke on my drink.

"Oh yeah!" Sirius says and James laughs.

"Well seems Miss Jones is interested in you Severus." I say to Severus, he looks shocked, actually very shocked.

"James." We hear Lily's voice as she walks to James.

"Hi Severus." Severus nods.

"We're talking about a couple of our students having crushes on our three professors here." James explains, Lily smiles.

"Who?"

"Burbage like Sirius, Jones likes Severus, and McNair likes Remus like I thought." Lily laughs and says.

"Look I don't understand, but I say go for them." I drop my mouth.

"They are our students."

"So? You're saying if McNair wasn't, you wouldn't go for her." I think at James statement.

"I don't know."

"Well, think about it." I nod. "You too Severus." Severus doesn't say anything or do anything, just sits there.

We arrive back at Hogwarts stumbling a bit. "Professor Lupin?" I hear a voice, we turn around, we see the girls.

"Hey, I'll meet you there soon." Miss Malfoy says and she scampers off.

"You girls are supposed to be in bed." I say trying not to sound drunk.

"Just let them be. You got to remember how we were when we were their age." I look at Sirius and he winks at Miss Burbage.

"I'm sorry to bother you but can you girls help me out."

"Lily!" Me and Severus says.

"What I can't carry you all to your rooms." Lily walks over to me with James on her, I have a hard time focusing on her. "Plus you can be honest with yourself." She whispers in my ear.

"Whatever" I try to walk past her but I start to fall over.

"Professor!" I catch myself, I look at miss McNair.

"McNair, come here please."

"So, that's McNair." Lily Whispers.

"Miss Burbage can you help Professor Black?" Miss McNair comes to hold me up, I put my arm around her shoulder.