Chapter 12: I Love You.

Celeste's P.O.V
   I start to dance for him, putting feeling it like I always do. He watches me hungrily, I strip for him slowly, I go to take off my flats. "Hurry, I don't know how long I can wait." I speed up to normal speed, because honestly I can't wait either I need him.

"You know before I met you I never thought of doing anything like this." I say taking off my shirt. "But after I met you I find that I would do anything for you." I take off my skirt.

"Really?" He asks as I take off my bra.

"Yes." I take off my panties. He gets up and pulls me closer.

"Good, because I would do anything for you too. I love you Celeste, now let me show you." He puts my hand over his chest, his heart is beating hard and fast.

"You do?" He nods. "Your heart is going crazy Remus." I say looking into his eyes.

"It beats for you, love."

"What are we Remus?" I ask him, I need to know.

"I hope we're dating." Remus says, searching my eyes.

"Remus, I love you too." I say, putting his hand over my chest to prove that I love him too, my heart is pounding just as fast, just as hard.

"Your heart is going crazy, love." I blush.

"It beats for you Remus." I say, knowing it's the truth, I love him, I truly do. "Yes, we are dating Remus." He smiles.

"I'll make love to you now then." Remus says, leading me back onto the bed. He lays us down gently.

"I love you." He repeats.

"I love you too." I whisper, he enters me slowly when he's fully in me.

"Damn it, Celeste how are you still so tight?" He ask.

"My secret." I giggle, he moves, I moan.

"Remus, yes, there." I grab his back as moves in me and hits my spot. He continues to hit it over and over again, kissing, scratching, me marking his collarbone, him marking my shoulder.

"Celeste I'm close." I scratch his back.

"Me too." He continues to hit my spot, I bite his shoulder rather hard, I climax and he pulls out of me and comes on my chest. He lays next to me and covers us up. "You know I felt the love you were giving my body and my heart." He smiles.

"Good." Then I realize I taste blood, I wipe my mouth and there is blood I lean to see his shoulder.

"When will I stop hurting you?" I groan when I see his shoulder, I lay back down.

"Come here." He says, pulling me closer so I lay on his chest. "Hopefully never." I look up at him "It shows me that I'm making you feel good." He says, I lay my head on his chest.

"You do. You really do in many ways." He kisses my head.

"Severus was pissed off about what happened, and when you and Luna told on the Slytherin house he wanted to protect her, we had to grab him under the table to warn him that the school was watching, when we got to his room he was throwing stuff, angry he couldn't do anything, he calmed down and then we brought him here." Remus says.

"Wow, he really cares for her." I say.

"He loves her." He smiles. "Honestly I know the feeling, if it were you I would be the same way." I smile and I wrap my arm around his chest.

"You know I just realized our hearts have the same rhythm." I say, he chuckles.

"Bedtime Celeste." I sigh.