Chapter 5: Kissed

Celeste's P.O.V
   We're playing bridge in a private room and I keep losing.

"Are you serious! Not one fucking win." I say.

"Oh Celeste why so mad?" Luna mocks me.

"Fuck you Luna." I pout, they laugh hard. I get up and sit on the chair and watch them play. An hour goes by, we hear knocking on the door.

   "Excuse me the five people you asked me to look out for is here." The nice lady says, I chug my butterbeer.

"Let them in." Amber says, she opens the door.

"Nine fire whiskeys please." The lady nods and retreats. Amber lets them in.

"Is everything okay?" Professor Potter asks.

"Yeah why?" I says.

"Well that's a strong drink." I Shrug.

   "Want to play Celeste?" Luna wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Fuck you Luna." The girls laugh hard again.

"What is this about?" Professor Lupin to ask, I look at him he looks extremely tired like Luna, but Luna knows how to hide it.

"We'll talk after the..." We hear a knock, Amber opens the door and takes the tray and the lady left. Amber uses her hip to close a door.

   "Sexy, right, Severus?" Professor Black Nudges Professor Snape but he just sits there, Amber sets the drinks in front of us, they all start drinking when I ask Professor Lupin.

"Are you a werewolf?" They all start choking on their drinks.

"Oh hi, Lily it's good to see you again."

"Hi Celeste, it's good to see you too." Lily says still coughing.

"Why would you ask that?" Professor Snape asks.

"I asked first." I respond.

"No." Professor Lupin says.

   I slam my hands on the table all of them but my best friend's looks shocked.

"You fucking liar!" I yell straight at him. "You don't think we know the signs?!" I'm hurt inside from his lie.

"Remus J. Lupin, don't treat her like she's stupid." Lily says sternly.

I look shocked with everyone else this time. "Look at her friend Miss Malfoy, she looks just like you do right now."

"It's Luna." Luna says.

"If you knew why ask?" Lupin asks.

"I thought you would tell me the truth, but I was wrong." I sit back down.

"Not many know my secret. Of course I would lie about it, you're just a student. Why would I tell you anything like that?"

   I straighten up I feel my eyes water, so I get up and run outside where no one can see me.

I sit outside for a while. "I'm sorry." I look up to see Professor Lupin standing there. I quickly turn my head so he wouldn't see my tears. "I shouldn't have said that or made you feel stupid." He turns my head toward him, he wipes my tears. I look in his eyes while he wipes my tears away, I see sadness in them. I do something I never had the courage to do before, I kiss him.

 I do something I never had the courage to do before, I kiss him