Chapter 14: Jealousy

Celeste's P.O.V
   Class ends and I walk out, Hera right behind. "Celeste stop I need to talk to you." She says.

"Not now Hera, I'm not in the mood." I roll my eyes.

"I said stop!" Hera yells at me, I stop and turn around.

"What?!" I snap back.

   "You know what? I'm tired of your attitude." I roll my eyes at her. "You need to know who's boss around here." I see Peeves sneaking behind her. I smile.

"Your right, your the boss." I say as Peeves says something under his breath, her hair turns red and yellow.

"Finally some respect." She says, not noticing her hair is changing colors, I don't laugh and turn to leave.

   "I'm not done talking to you." She says, I look over my shoulder.

"I am. I'm bored playing your game now." I walk away and raise my hand to wave to her.

"Bye." I laugh quietly to myself, Peeves comes up to me.

"What did you think?" I put my thumb up.

"Good job, no perfect job Peeves." We laugh loudly.

   "What's so funny?" The girls ask coming around the corner.

"You'll see." I say, Hera comes from the opposite corner. They take one look at her and try not to laugh, instead they start snickering to themselves. Hera doesn't seem to hear them and walks by us, when people saw her they start laughing.

"Who did that?" I point to Peeves, they compliment him. Hera is starting to wonder why she is being laughed at and went into the girls bathroom, we hear her scream, we just laugh harder.

   "Celeste! You stupid bitch!" She yells coming at me.

"She didn't do it. I did." Peeves defends me. "You picked on my friend so now you have to pay for it." She glares at him.

"Try it." I dare her. She looks at me and walks away.

"Wait, until she finds out that it won't come out for 3 days." He says sticking his tounge out at her, then he disappears.

   I get to my astronomy class with Dakota, Hera is in there and people is laughing at her quietly. Professor Potter walks in and starts teaching, I listen and take notes, classes are over and I decide not to eat and went to my dorm. I lay down when I look at Aleena, I hear everyone come in, so I walk out.

"Celeste tell Peeves well done for us. I was having a hard time not to laugh." Sirius says, I nod.

"I was in a bad mood until Peeves did that." I chuckle.

"Why? What's wrong?" Dakota asks.

   "Nothing I can't handle." I say smiling.

"Just Hera being Hera." They nod, I start to remember Hera flirting with Remus. I'm pissed at that, but why? I never felt this before and I don't like this feeling.

"Hera is up to something." Amber says, I look at her knowing that already.

"What do you mean?" Dakota asks.

"I'll be back." Amber stands up and walks out.

   "What is going on?" Luna asks. I shrug.

"OK can we do something else?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, I want to thank you." Lily says.

"For what?" I ask looking dumb founded.

"For helping Harry with potions. His grade went up, because you helped him." She smiles at me.