Chapter 10: Sisters

OK play the song while reading this.

Celeste's P.O.V
   It's the weekend and I'm tired, I get up and go to see Lily and the others in their room, but I go by portkey, I surprise them and the girls and Austin were thinking the same thing they are here. "Hey" I say simply and turn to Remus.

"The Patronus charm... How do I know my animal?" Remus chuckles and us students listen.

   "Close your eyes." We do."Think of a very happy memory, a very powerful memory." I think of friends when we first became friends. "Allow it to fill you up, I will call each name and you will perform the Patronus charm." I nod and I open my eyes. "Austin." Austin took out his wand and we looked at him.

"Expecto Patronum." He waves his wand, A Phoenix forms, we are amazed.

"Excellent, Luna." Luna is nervous.

   "Expecto Patronum." She waves her wand, another Phoenix comes out, she is surprised.

"Dakota." Dakota steps up.

"Expecto Patronum." She waves her wand and a tiger comes out, it roars and we laugh.

"Amber." Amber looks nervous as well more nervous than Luna, so we walk up to her.

"You can do it." Amber nods her head.

"I can't think of any good powerful memories." This is the first time she's shown us such unsureness.

   "Read my mind." I say to her and she looks up and she does. I show her all of our memories in the end I think 'We are all sisters.' She smiles. She takes a deep breath.

"Expecto Patronum." she waves her wand, a snowy owl comes out dancing all around us, we laugh.

"Celeste."

"Expecto Patronum" I wave my wand, the light is shining brighter than anyone I've ever seen, until it's shapes into a wolf. This wolf looks at me, its eyes bright, a bright blue. They were bluer than it's body, she bows to me. Unlike ours Austins disappeared, but ours stays. They play and dance around with each other, I look around to see everyone just as memorized as me, I turn to Amber and grab her hand, she grabs Dakota's, Dakota grabs Luna's, Luna grabs mine. We form a Circle.

    "Sisters" I say.

"Sisters" They take their turns saying it, and our animals turn to us and becomes one in a ball of light, they flew out the window. We let go of each other's hands.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like that." Sirius says. "That was so powerful, in a good way."

"I have to say you surpassed even me." We hear Dumbledore saying.

"I don't know, it was our first time Conjuring an animal." I say, the girls agree.

   "Yet, you four Animals already made an unbreakable Bond." Professor Mcgonagall says coming around Dumbledore.

"Out of curiosity, what were your memories?" Remus asks.

"Mine was of us when we first met, we were friends instantly." I say.

"We knew we would be friends." Amber says.

"We didn't know how, but we just knew. Like something pulled us together." Dakota says.

"But what we didn't know was we would become sisters." Luna says, I smiles.

"We went through it all together, The Good.