Chapter 6: Holidays

Celeste's P.O.V
I wake up and turn over so the sun won't hurt my eyes, I remember what happened last night. I shoot up and find myself in his room still, I hear voices. "Why won't you let me go in there? I left my scarf in there." James says, I crack the door a little bit to see them and them not see me.

"Because Remus had company last night." Sirius says and James looks shocked but Sirius just chuckles.

"Shut up Sirius, you'll wake her up." Remus says, James Smiles.

"Who is it?" He teases but Remus just sits there quietly reading a book he has.

"You'll see." Remus answers Lily and Sirius smirks, I see Severus sitting there on a chair, I close the door quietly, I'm panicking. 'What do I do? I can't go out there like this!' I think to myself, I look around the room, when I see clothes on a chair.

 'What do I do? I can't go out there like this!' I think to myself, I look around the room, when I see clothes on a chair

I walk over to them and read a piece of paper

I walk over to them and read a piece of paper. 'Wear me' I quickly put on the clothes, and put my nightwear on my arm then I walk out.

"Oh look who's up and it seems like you found the clothes I laid out for you." Lily says, James and Severus looks surprised to see me coming out of Remus' room.

"Finally you're awake." Sirius says.

"No thanks to you and yes thank you Lily I found them perfectly fine." I say.

"What time is it?" I ask Remus looks at his watch.

"10"

"What?! I have classes." Before I can make a run for it Lily walks over and grabs my hand.

"It's the holidays remember?" I relax remembering that we're in the holidays, I let her lead me to Remus sitting in a chair.

"Doesn't she look cute?" Remus looks at me.

"Exquisite" I blush when Lily pushes me to Remus. I hear her laugh as I'm over Remus because I caught myself.

"Sorry" I blush pulling myself up, Remus sighs.