It's Complicated

On the next day, in the office, Amrik found a tiffin box on his table. He looked here and there as who kept that on his table but didn't understand. There was also a letter under the tiffin box. Amrik picked up the letter and read it,

"My mom has made some cookies for you, please taste it."

Amrik knew who's handwriting it was. He kept the letter in his pocket and gave a bite on the cookies. He couldn't say no to the cookies as they were not only ordinary cookies, but also the love of Niwan's mother for him. He looked again around him and hid the tiffin box under the desk. 

Niwan was peeping at him and he said,

"Yes."

His "Yes" was a little loud that Amrik came outside to look out who was there. Niwan came back to his desk. It was his first step which was successful because of his mother.

Niwan was working very hard. He wanted to make Amrik happy. Amrik was also impressed by his hardwork but still he didn't give any approval to give Niwan some place in his heart. 

One day, Niwan was working overtime. Amrik noticed that but didn't give any interest to it. He left the office in the evening.

At around 11o' clock, when Niwan was feeling very sleepy while working, he felt someone keeping his hand on his shoulder. He was so scared that he was about to yell.

"Sshhhh..."

He moved back and saw Amrik with two mugs of coffee.

"Oh my god, I was really scared."

"It's nothing scary," Amrik said, "Take this."

He gave Niwan the coffee and showed him what to do next on the computer screen.

"Why did you come back, sir?"

"Oh, please. There's no one here. You can call me Amrik. I am only here because I don't want my employee to get sick for doing overtime. You'll finish the next two slides and go home. Your mom is home alone."

Niwan smiled. Though Amrik showed himself as a very strict one, his inner person was still the same; innocent, kind and caring. 

Both of them finished the work and were ready to leave. It was middle of the night. Niwan didn't have his car as he had to sell it two years ago to pay all bills of his house. The rest of the money was saved for any emergency.

Amrik said to him,

"You will not get any cab or bus now. Come with me, I'll drop you."

Niwan was overwhelmed after hearing that. They both got into the car. Amrik played the music. It was a classical one. But Niwan changed the music without asking Amrik. He didn't like the classical music. He played the romantic old song which Amrik loved to hear when he was with him in the school. Niwan looked at Amrik with a little smile and suddenly the car stopped as Niwan would strike to the car window. Amrik pushed the brake very hardly that the car made a sudden stop.He looked at Amrik and showed his house,

"We came to your destiny."

"Thanks," Niwan said. He got out of the car and closed the door. The window of the car was open. He slightly moved his head near the window and said,

"Actually I was thinking if we go for a da..."

Amrik closed the window on his face and ran the car fast. Niwan understood that Amrik still didn't have a change in mind. Niwan was still the same guy in his thoughts. But Niwan was also stubborn. He fixed that he would definitely win Amrik's heart one day.

Niwan used to follow Amrik when he was outside. Amrik walked alone on the road, but didn’t notice anyone following as Niwan would keep a safe distance from him.