Spark of Love

The night came after completing the whole day hectic schedule in uncle’s house. All the relatives were still awake, which made Kailash very tensed. He was in his parents’ room. He had to sleep there, according to the instructions of his rulers.

“Mom, can I please go to Ankita’s room?”

“No, not at all,” his mother said.

“You should stay here with us, both of you are grown up, it’s not right to sleep in her room. Now no more words, okay?” Kailash’s father said.

“Okay, dad,” Kailash said. He had to hide his grief as he had only one chance to spend time with his boyfriend but the selfish persons never understood his feelings. Though he shouldn’t express it to them, as they would murder their own child after hearing that their son was not like other normal people. His parents went on the bed and slept.

“Come and sleep,” his mother said.

“Yeah, mom,” Kailash said. He was about to cry; he couldn’t control his tears. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Kailash opened the door.

“Hey, why didn’t you come to my room? You promised me to tell stories,” Ankita said.

“But this is not the right time, Ankita,” his mother said, “you can hear from him tomorrow.”

“But there’s no chance to hear stories at the daytime, we all get busy in sister’s marriage.”

Kailash’s parents didn’t give answer to her, they allowed Kailash to go to Ankita’s room.

“But sleep in time, don’t stay awake for a long time,” his mother said.

“Okay, mom,” Kailash said and left the room. He was about to fly in the sky with his joy. He hugged Ankita and said, “Thank you so much.”

“Anand is in my room, he came through my window,” Ankita said.

“What? But how did he enter in the house?”

“From the backyard of the house. He went over the wall and jumped here. Thank God that I heard it, I went there immediately and took him to my room from the window. Otherwise, the gatekeeper might catch him and we all might fall into a trouble.”

“Oh, thank you so much.”

They entered into Ankita’s room. But Kailash didn’t see Anand anywhere in the room.

“Where is he?” Kailash asked.

“Here,” Anand came out under the bed. Ankita said,

“I told him to stay there until I come here.”

“That’s really great, you’re an intelligent girl, Ankita,” Kailash said.

“Someone has to be intelligent if such a dumb stay with him,” Ankita said, “now go and please come immediately when I call you. And yeah, don’t do that again, Anand. I will keep this chair and you will go out after standing on it. Be careful and take care of yourselves.”

Ankita went with them in the backyard of the house with the chair. After they jumped and went outside, Ankita took the chair and came back to her room. She had to take care of Kailash’s parents till he came back. Alisha turned off the light and turned on the nightlamp as everyone would think that they were sleeping.

Kailash went on Anand’s bike and Anand started it. He kept his hands towards Anand’s chest as he was trying to reach in his heart. Anand, who was running the bike noticed that and pretended as he noticed nothing. His smile at the corner of his lips couldn’t be hidden anymore. Kailash was having the best feeling in the world, he wished if the road never had an end. Anand left one handle of the bike and kept his hand on Kailash’s hands. Kailash kept his head on Anand’s back and closed his eyes. He didn’t want to open as it was still a dream for him.