Break The Trust

It was Amrik’s birthday tomorrow. Niwan had to arrange a lot things, he had to decorate Amrik’s room, his house and the garden outside the house where he planned to throw the celebration party. He got the contacts of Rudra, Anuj, Natasha and Alisha from Amrik’s parents. They all set the planning to surprise Amrik. They all came to know that Niwan was wanting to propose Amrik so they had to plan the party as the episode would also be there.

Niwan took a half-day leave from his work as he had too many works. He came to his house to find his pen drive where he had captured his all memories of school with Amrik. There were a lot of pictures and short videos in it, Niwan was scrolling and watching them. He watched till the second last folder and his mother came to him.

“Hey. Wouldn’t you have any plan for Amrik?” his mother said.

His mother’s sudden entering scared him.

“Oh, Mom. You scared me. How many times should I tell you to knock the door before you come?”

“Don’t talk rubbish,” his mother said, trying to look at his laptop screen, “What are you watching?”

Niwan closed the laptop and said, “It’s a surprise.”

“Fine, but when will you go to Amrik’s house? You told me to remind you.”

“Oh no, I am late," Niwan jumped and went on his bed to take his phone which was kept before his pillow. He took a shirt out of his wardrobe and wore it. He said,

“Bye mom.”

“Bye,” she said in a fade up manner as Niwan still had the habit to get a reminder of every work from his mom.

Niwan reached Amrik’s house. He was a late as he couldn't get the bus in time to reach there. Amrik’s parents along with Rudra, Anuj, Natasha and Alisha were in the garden as they had to arrange many things for Amrik’s birthday. The garden was in backyard of the house, so Amrik wouldn’t get to know about their plan when he would come back.

Rudra said, “You are late, Niwan.”

“Yeah, I know, I am sorry for that. Okay okay, let’s continue our work, fast, fast.”

Niwan was arranging the table and chairs but didn’t complete it as the party was slated in the next evening. He said to Anuj to set the flowers and the other matters for the decoration. He seemed too busy to do the best that would impress Amrik. Amrik’s parents noticed that. They were talking to each other that they should forgive him earlier as they saw the sparkle of love for Amrik in Niwan’s eyes.

Meanwhile, the delivery boy came there. Niwan heard his voice and said to Natasha,

“Can you please receive the delivery, Natasha?”

“Yes, of course. What’s in it Niwan? Have you ordered something?”

“Actually, it is Amrik’s favourite chocolate cake. I have ordered it for his birthday. He would love it definitely.”

“Sure, why not?” Natasha kept her purse out and said, “What is its cost?”

“Oh, don’t worry Natasha. It’s a prepaid delivery, just receive it,” Niwan said while setting the lights.

Natasha received the delivery and came into the house as it had to be kept in the refrigerator. She was looking for that with the cake on her hand.

“Are you looking for the refrigerator?”

Natasha was startled as she thought no one was there. Her hands were slipped and the cake was about to fall. Suddenly Alisha held it and saved the cake to be fallen.