Don't Leave

After a few days, Niwan went to office of the higher authority. He didn't tell Amrik about that. He knew when Amrik would come to the office. So, he came early and went to cabin of the higher authority.

The members of the authority were busy in arranging and checking the files. Niwan knocked at the door.

"May I come in sir?"

Mr. Nirmal Parekh, the president of the higher authority, looked at him.

"Yes, come in," he replied.

"Thank you sir," Niwan entered in the cabin.

Mr. Parekh told him to have a seat.

"Tell me, why have you come here?"

"Sir," Niwan said, " I've heard that our boss, Mr. Amrik is about to get transferred."

"Yes, even we're also shocked after hearing the decision of him, but we've to do so. So we've prepared a file for him to sign that he could leave easily."

"Sir, if you don't mind, can I make a request to you?"

"Sure, say that."

"Sir, please stop his transfer."

" I'm sorry but we can't do that. It's his own choice, there's nothing to do. By the way, why do you want him to stay here?"

"Because I love him."

All the people in the cabin looked at him in a shocked manner. Some of them heard about the party incident, but they didn't believe that. Now they were forced to believe as they witnessed it.

"Yes sir, I love him rather than my life, I love him since a very long time, and I will love him till my last breath. Please sir, I'm begging you, don't let my love to go away. Please sir, please."

Mr. Parekh said to him, "Just wait a minute."

All the members of the authority had a little discussion among themselves. After a while, Mr. Parekh said,

"Listen Niwan. We have nothing in our hands to do, but we can do one thing. We can send the file to the branch office where he has to join. So that if he has to join there, he has to sign the file after going to the office. Thus you have chance to stop him from going there."

"Thank you so much sir, thank you so much. This means a lot for me. Thank you, thank you so much sir."

Niwan left the cabin and he saw Amrik was coming. He hid himself covering his face with an opened file. 

Amrik didn't notice him. Niwan exhaled as he was saved from a great danger.

On the very next day, Amrik came to the higher authority's cabin.

"May I come in sir?"

Members of the authority told him to come.

"Sir, is my file ready?"

"Sorry to say, Amrik," Mr. Parekh said, "There's a complication here so we've sent your file to the branch office where you'll join. You can go there and join after signing that."

Amrik didn't find any logic in his words. He only said, "Okay sir," and came out of the cabin.

At last the day came when Amrik had to arrive. He was loading his bags and his parents were helping him, they were getting a little slow as they still had a hope of Niwan's coming.

A car suddenly came inside their yard, breaking the gate of the outside. There was Niwan, Rudra, Anuj, Alisha and Natasha. Amrik was about to get a heart attack how the car entered in the yard. Niwan got down from the car and came to Amrik. He held Amrik's collar of the shirt and said,