Love Has No Limit

Kailash went to school by bus with his father. His father would go to the office by same bus and Kailash’s exam was scheduled very early so that they left home together. Kailash had already switched off his phone as he was anticipating that his mother would check his phone while his absence.

“What are you thinking?” Kailash’s father said.

“Ah, nothing dad.”

“If you are thinking nothing, please open the book and memorize the things. Do revision your chapters. We have time to reach your school, isn’t it better to look at the book once as a short time revision?”

He never understood why his parents used to talk to him by pinching. Did they feel happy to see his awkward face and to scold him without any reason? But he should never directly reply to them, as he would be proved as a disobedient child. He opened the book and started his revision.

After a while, they reached his school. He went off the bus and his father told him, “Bye, and all the best for your exam.”

“Was it really needed? Oh, please don’t you need to do this false drama,” He said to his mind for his father, “you only want me to bring excellent marks; and you will again start other exam’s preparation. You never give me relief in my whole life.”

Kailash entered in the school. He didn’t even complete his revision yet. He found his room and took his seat. He brought out his pens, pencils and water bottle. Pitch board was not allowed there. he took out his book and was about to finish his last-minute revision.

After a few minutes, the invigilator came and said,

“Please do keep your bags along with your notes out of the classroom.”

All the students went out and tried to revise for a few seconds. They were turning pages as they were scanning them as robots. Kailash kept the bag and before entering into the classroom, Vashisth, who used to bully him with the group, stopped him and said,

“Hey, Kailash, I’m sorry for everything. Please forgive me, I didn’t even mean to bully you.”

“But you did actually.”

“That’s for only to survive. You know if I didn’t support them, they would bully me.”

“So why are you apologising now?”

“Because it’s the last exam of our school life and I don’t want to leave any mess. Please forgive me, Kailash.”

“Okay, I forgive you,” Kailash said and was about to go. Vashisth stopped him again and said, “Would you please do a favour on me?”

“Yeah, now you came to the point. I knew it,” Kailash said.

“Please don’t mind, but would you please help me in exam? I couldn’t complete my preparation. Actually, my father expired recently, so that I wasn’t able to finish my preparation.”

Kailash heard that and didn’t reply. He entered in the classroom and took his seat. Vashisth was behind him and during the whole exam, Kailash didn’t move a single so that Vashisth failed to copy him. Vashisth’s face was getting blur. When Kailash noticed that, he couldn’t control himself and showed his answer sheet to him. After the exam ended, Vashisth came to him to say “Thank you” but Kailash soon left the classroom, ignoring him totally.

The exams were going on. Kailash was pushing his all limits as he wanted to make a stand in the school. He didn’t let anyone to copy his sheet after the first day. He was writing very fast as he knew all the answers of the questions.

The exam got over. There was still one month left for results. Kailash was not allowed to go out alone. His parents didn’t want so. They didn’t even recharge his phone as they told him to call anyone from their phone if he needed. This was going too much but he had nothing to do. He informed Anand about it from his phone as few days were there for incoming calls and messages getting stopped. Anand told him that he would do Kailash’s mobile recharge and Kailash would not resist. Kailash had no other choice so that he accepted Anand’s proposal. They would talk in messages when their parents were not in home and they called each other when Kailash was home alone.