Unwrap My Secret

Kailash kept the dresses in the wardrobe and went on the bed.

“Are you in sleeping mode now?” Ankita said.

“Yeah, I am. I was travelling here and there every night so I hadn’t enough time to sleep.”

“But how can a man sleep at the daytime? Even I was awake at night, but I didn’t feel any weakness.”

“Because you are always energetic, my sis, you have still the energy to heat and get heated. I was thinking about Suresh, may be his body is moaning today after the war of last night.”

“Were you watching us?”

“You were busy in your love on bed; I tried to call you many times but it was on silent, thank god that your mother came, or I thought Suresh would die soon as he was losing his energy.”

Ankita threw the bottle which was in her hand and Kailash caught it.

“Good catch, Kailash,” he tapped on his back and said to himself.

Suddenly Ankita’s phone started ringing. There was a call from Suresh. Ankita was about to take it but Kailash snatched it before her. She was trying to get her phone back but Kailash was in the mood to tease her. Finally, after a few seconds cat fight, Ankita got her phone. The call got cut so that she called Suresh back.

“Hello, Anky?”

Ankita’s hand touched the speaker button by chance. She turned off the loudspeaker immediately and started talking.

“Yeah, tell.”

After a while, when Ankita cut the call, Kailash said, “Aah ha, Anky?”

“Yeah, he gave me a nickname, so what? Your boyfriend calls you by your full name, sometimes by the stupid words, ‘My darling,’ ‘My sweetheart’ and you reply on the weird callings. Isn’t that awkward?”

“How dare you?” 

Kailash threw the bottle back to Ankita. But she caught it at the right moment. After a little teasing session, Ankita said,

“Oh, I was almost forgetting, actually, today Suresh will take me out with his new bike.”

“So, what about me? I can’t go out?”

“You call Anand here. He will stay here until we are back.”

“I’m getting scared, this might be a big risk.”

“So, what I do every night? I do the same when you go out and enjoy with your boyfriend?”

“But you know that, I am afraid of these. If my parents see Anand, they will definitely kill me.”

“And my parents will worship me when they will find out about Suresh?”

Kailash had tears in his eyes. He got too much scared of it. Ankita realised that. She shouldn’t be so aggressive to him, as she knew that he was a very sensitive person, not like other ones. She was the only supporter and best friend of him with whom he could share everything. She knew about Kailash’s cousin, but she didn’t ask him anything about him, as she was well-known to Kailash pain in his heart. She moved towards Kailash and held his hands. She said,

“Look, Kailash, I am a girl. If my relationship will be found out, I have the guts to handle it. but what about you? Your relationship is not like us. I understand your relationship but you must have the guts to come out of your fear. Tell me first, do you really love Anand?”

Kailash nodded his head as ‘Yes.’

“Then you must have the courage to accept your relationship. I’m not telling you that you go and say to everyone that you love him. No, my brother, not at all. I am just saying that if you somehow get caught, be bold and say that you love him and you can’t leave him. I have already decided if my parents don’t accept me with Suresh, I’ll leave with him.”