Is It Serious ??

“Can we go now?” Amrik broke the silence.

Both of them got startled as they had forgotten about the time and place for a while. Anand helped Kailash to stand up and brought him to the car. Kailash, keeping his load on Anand’s shoulder, walked slowly and heard Anand saying, “Be careful, walk slow.”

Kailash sat in the car and Anand told him,

“We will drop you to your tuition.”

“I’m sorry, Anand. I didn’t want to disappoint you, but the situation got worse so…”

Anand put his finger on Kailash’s lips,

“Ssshhh… We saw everything. You don’t need to get panicked. Amrik, let’s go.”

“Sure,” Amrik said. 

Amrik started driving and said to Kailash, “Hey, where is your tuition class?”

“I’m sending you the location,” Kailash said and took out his phone.

Amrik saw the location and tracked it. He said, “Oh, I see. It is not so far from here. Wait, is this the same road where we have met before?”

Kailash said with a feeling of guilt in his mind, “Yes, it’s the same.”

“Hahaha, I understand how you have managed to come here,” Amrik said.

“Stop Amrik, please don’t make him feel more guilty,” Anand said, “Kailash, when is your tuition?”

“At about 5:30,” Kailash replied.

“Oh, but now it’s only 4:30, why did you come so early?” Amrik said.

“Because I reach there by bus every day, and there are lots of bus stoppages,” Kailash said.

“But today we are going there by car, wouldn’t you think we have much time to spend with each other?” Anand said.

Anand’s words literally surprised Kailash. He never thought that there was any chance of his first date after the chaos. His face was glittering with his innocent smile and Anand realised that although he had an intention to date Kailash, he still was a kid. He had to be careful according to his mother.

“Hey guys, do you want to go to the nearby park? Last time Niwan and I went there. It’s abandoned already few months ago but still you can enjoy it,” Amrik said.

“But I have to go to tuition,” Kailash said as he was scared about that.

“Don’t worry Kailash, you will reach there on time. Don’t forget that we are in car, not in bus,” Anand said.

Suddenly Amrik pressed the brake that Kailash came over Anand.

“Oh, Amrik, what happened?” Anand said.

Kailash immediately moved back and controlled his balance. His heartbeat became a marathon runner for a while as he got in touch with Anand. Anand noticed that but did not give much importance to it as he was trying his best to keep Kailash out of the awkward moments.  

“Actually, we reached the park, see,” Amrik said.

“So couldn’t you slow down the car before reaching here?” Anand said in anger.

Kailash was getting scared to see him as his angry mode was really very creepy for him. Anand said to him, “Sorry.”

“Don’t be scared, Kailash,” Amrik said, “He is a good human, he doesn’t harm anyone, though he gets angry some time.”

“Amrik!” Anand said.

“Okay, okay, sorry,” Amrik laughed and said, “I am waiting for you here in the car. I’ll call you on 5 p.m.”