Yes Or No

After having the dinner in Alisha’s home, Rudra dropped Niwan and Amrik to their homes. Rudra also went back to his flat with Anuj. He said to Anuj,

“Okay, you go upstairs, here’s the keys. I am coming after parking the car,” Rudra said.

Anuj took the keys and went upstairs. Rudra came back and knocked the door.

“Anuj, open the door,” he said. He pushed the door and the door got opened. It was already unlocked. Rudra entered in the room and saw that the lights were off. He went to the bedroom after not seeing Anuj but there was also dark. Suddenly he turned on the lights of bedroom. He saw Anuj in his nightdress, lying on the bed. Anuj was looking at him, giving a smile which indirectly told Rudra that he was in the mood. Rudra put off his shirt and pant and jumped on the bed. He moved towards Anuj to catch him but Anuj got down from the bed instantly. He was moving a little fast to catch Anuj and Anuj was going out of his hands. When Rudra came down, Anuj went on the bed and Rudra caught his legs. He pulled him towards himself and Anuj was trying to move forward. He caught the collar of the nightdress of Anuj and it came to his hands as Anuj went forward. His nightdress got torn. The excited body of Anuj seduced him too much to control himself. He jumped and went on the bed as a wild beast who came there to take all love from Anuj with the force of his lust. The night which seemed to be tired, turned into a night which got the fire of love.

Amrik and Niwan was leaving office early for some days as they had still some pending works for the reception party. They told Rudra that they would manage to do the works by travelling with bus and forced him not to have more loss in his work as many days he kept his work aside for them. Amrik and Niwan were going to the hall which Alisha had booked, to see how the preparation is going on.

Anuj and Rudra came there in the evening to see the decorations. They showed the banner to Anuj and Rudra as they both made that with flowers.

“Where are Alisha and Natasha?” Anuj said.

“They have gone to order the cake for the party,” Niwan said.

“And what about food?” Rudra said.

“Don’t worry,” Amrik said, “the manager of this hall has arranged for caterer and Alisha told him to include this also in the package.”

“That’s cool,” Rudra said.

“Okay guys, now get back to work,” Amrik said, “Niwan, please check the lights.”

“Okay,” Niwan said.

“Rudra, go and check the decoration of the stage and make sure the banner doesn’t get off from the wall.”

“As you wish,” Rudra said and went there.

“Anuj, come with me, we will check the food corner arrangement, let’s see it is okay or not.”

“Okay, let’s go,” Anuj said, “it seems that you are finishing all the work today. Wouldn’t you come tomorrow?”

Amrik smiled and said, “Yes, of course, I’ll come to the party.”

None of them had any idea that what surprise was waiting for them. Amrik only told Natasha and Alisha about it secretly. Let’s see what the surprise Amrik will give everyone.

At last, the day came for what all of them were waiting for. Alisha and Natasha saw many relatives and friends came there. They were really happy for it. But rest of the group were tensed as Amrik still wasn’t there. He said before that he would be late for a while but the party was almost going to start. Niwan, Anuj and Rudra called him but his phone was switched off. Niwan was getting upset as he had already set the plan to propose Amrik today. Had Amrik any idea about it?