First Step Of Success

Kailash snatched himself away from Anand and saw him the phone screen and Anand got also shocked after seeing that. The reader count which was only 100 at last day, it reached at the 2.8k in few hours. It was really unbelievable for them. Kailash got up from bed and went to Anand’s mother to show her it.

“Mom,” Kailash went downstairs by calling her.

She was in the kitchen. Hearing his voice, she said, “what happened? Why are you screaming?” She washed her hands and came to him. 

Anand also came downstairs, following Kailash. He said, “Look mom, Kailash’s novel is going popular. It comes also in the trending section.”

Anand’s mother looked at it and pretended to be surprised. She didn’t tell the actual story behind it. Kailash’s novel became popular because she shared it with many people in social media and when people read that and got interested, they also shared it with others. Thus, the novel went on trending. 

“Wow, that’s great,” she said, “now you don’t talk to stop writing again.”

“Okay,” Kailash said and sat on the chair.

“So, today we’ll have a party tonight,” Anand said, “Kailash, do call Amrik and others and I’ll call Suresh and Ankita.”

“So, I should definitely prepare few things for party,” Anand’s mother said and left the place.

Anand went for office and Kailash for college. On the way, Anand called Suresh.

“Hey, Suresh.”

“Yeah, say Anand.”

“Actually, I have good news for you. Can you guess what is it?”

“Okay, let me do so, Kailash’s novel has got a huge number of readers, right?”

Anand was surprised, he said, “How did you know that?”

“What do you think, Anand? I am also a regular reader of Wattpad. I clicked on Kailash’s novel when I saw it on trending. I have read the chapters. He has an amazing writing skill. Oh, and tell me Anand, when will its next chapter come?”

“He is working on it, bro. I wish he will publish it within a week.”

“Oh, and one more thing, did he sign in writer’s benefit program?”

“What is that?”

“Don’t you know about that? Oh god, how dumb you are. Kailash has to sign an online contract that is under writer’s benefit program. He will get paid first after completing 30,000 words. The payment will made after approval of his content.”

“Oh no, I don’t know even a single thing about it. can you explain me Briefly?”

“Now? But it’s not possible now. Wait, I’m sharing you a video, where all of these are discussed vividly. One of my friends write novels under the program, he told me about it when he got his first payment.”

“Okay, please send me the video, I’ll forward it to Kailash.”

“Okay, bye.”

“Hey, wait. I was almost forgetting the thing for which I called you. There’s a party in our house today, so you and Ankita have to come. And don’t have your dinner in your home. It is booked in our home, understand?”

“Yeah, sure. I’ll call Ankita after this call; we will definitely come.”

“Okay, thank you so much, bye.”

“Yeah, bye.”

Anand cut the call and suddenly got a notification. Suresh sent him the video just after the call. He forwarded it to Kailash and the bus reached the stoppage. He got off the bus and entered in the office.