Part 4

“Look Sis, Being Bride, you should’ve been the first one. To get ready but no, except you all are.”

Dressed in light blue colour, golden embroidered Gown. Riya rebuked her Elder Sister, who was sitting on the dressing table. Clad in blue and golden colour, beautifully embroidered Lehenga-Choli.

“Little sis, guests are here to enjoy. Not to assist us, we shouldn’t condemn them either. We're the host.”

“So what? Give us a helping hand, Won’t ruin their fun.”

“What to do? They don’t have basic courtesy and etiquette, like my Riya.”

“Sis, don’t pull my cheek, I’m not a Kid.”

“But you’re younger than me.”

“Only by 5 min, we’re twins for God sake.”

“Whatever, now go down. Help Dad, he must be getting exhausted.”

“Great, he asked me to assist you. And you’re asking me to assist him. Know what? I’m not a football to get kicked from here to there.”

“Of course you aren’t, but being the youngest one. You’re bound to run errands for us Sis.”

“Whatever, But if I go, who’ll do your makeup?”

“You go, I’ll get ready by myself.”

Smiling faintly she looked at her Sister, who then walked out of the room. Facing her reflection, in the mirror. Siya caressed her, Oval Shaped spotless Fair Face. Looking keenly at her reflection, with her Pair of Deer like Hazel eyes. Her Celestial nose flared up, at the glow on her face because of the Turmeric Ceremony. And her rose petal shaped red lips, curled in a faint smile. At the sight of her, Mother’s Photo. Hanging on the wall, she then looks down at the bed. Only to see her bridal Attire and jewellery. If her Mother was with her, she’ll be one assisting her. To get ready, as the most beautiful Bride. Perhaps for the last time, alas. She bent to touch the attire, but stopped on hearing the sound of the door being opened.

“You’re back aga.”

The words died in her throat, as she turned to the side. Only to frown in confusion, watching Few Ladies. With a Long veil on face, standing at the entrance. She barely calmed herself, to question them. Within a blink of an eye, they stood before her.

“Who ar ouch.”

Feeling a sting on her arm, she looked down. Only to watch with a wide eye, as one woman. Pulled the Inserted Syringe out of her Arm. She attempts to yell, when the other two. Gagged her mouth, blind folded her. Then bound her wrist behind, She tried to struggle. But felt her body going numb, frightened out of her wits. She felt them covering her, with Long heavily embroidered veil. And starts to lead her out, she tried to press her foot on the floor. To stop them, but they clutched her tightly. And effortlessly dragged her outside. Because of many guest groups and people working here. None of them really pay heed to them.

*********

“What’s the Situation?”

Driving the car personally, he asked his Men, through the Bluetooth stuck on his ear.

“Mock Search and some vicious rumours are spread.”

Taking a U-turn, he Hm in reply. Then asked again, with curiosity. As the Men on call, just glanced around at the Manor. Where the arrangements to welcome him were made.

“So the Alliance?”

“Not yet, but It’ll be broken soon.”

“Mr Agnihotri?”