Part 36

"Sir, why you didn't answer him?..

Opening the door for him, Neil asked calmly truly curious he wasn't going to admit. But he was truly ready to witness a thrilling face off with some heart throbbing lines. Even some threw of fist fight but all his desire went in drain. When his boss gave cold silent treatment to his enemy.

"Sir?..

"Your questions often make me question my own decision to hire you.

He pouted then look outside in annoyance Neil, he know his boss enough to write book on him, but not enough to understand him. He understand his gesture enough to get the desire work done for him. But not enough to get the purpose behind his work. Sometimes he wonder how many birth he need to take in order to understand enigma like His boss.

"Shall I increase security arrangements of them?..

"No, instead stop taking day to day report on them no association got it?..

Shocked he stared back at his Boss only to see him gazing outside with calm face. Despite wanting to question him, he remain silent not willing to disturb him. But they both got disturb by the sound of buzzing phone Which belongs to him.

"Um sir, Young Master's call..

Checking the caller-ID, he informed his boss, then passed the phone to him. Who leaned back on seat and put it on his ear.

"Tired of giving silent treatment?

"Daddy Please..

"After throwing tantrum, Pleading before me won't change my decision..

"Why?..

"She has enough of people who can't take no as answer..

Shaurya stared down at his lap, sensing he's being indirectly criticized for his stubbornness by his father. But he no way to refute as he knew it's truth.

"You'll allow me, if I'm good?

"May I know the meaning of good in your opinion..

"Not playing prank, um doing things timely..

"No..

"What why not?..

"Cause your Good, doesn't match my Good.."

"Huh..

"Your age is right phase to play prank, do things when feel like..

"Then why scold me on playing prank or set timetable for me?..

"To remind you difference between prank and inviting danger and To test your restrain..

He answered Patiently, making Shaurya to fall back on bed. He knew what his Daddy say is correct if he count the series of prank he pulled then only few earned him round of scolding or punishment, That to cause he got himself in trouble.

"Fine, I'll meet them when you'll let me."

"Hm, wise decision..

"But when you'll allow me?..

"She has battle to fight, once it's over, then I'll allow you.."

"Battle? Will you help her to win?..

"No..

"Why not?

"She need no ally..

"Wow, she's strong..

"Indeed Strong, stronger than me.."

"I'll pray she win and the battle get over soon so I can meet her...