Part 17

"Sir here's the info, about them.."

Placing the file on the table, the guy released a sigh on completing the task before the due time over. Hoping to get some raise after satisfying his fierce boss.

"Good Job, you earned a raise.."

"Thank you Sir..

"leave now.."

Dismissing him, he open the file only to frown deeply watching men pic and bio. He glanced at the name, Danish Richand but without reading his bio he flip the page only to watch another men pic and bio Sahil Rawat. His gaze turn cold, still he Patiently look ahead and one more men , but he needn't to read the name mention cause of how Familiar he's. However the sight of his face, made him almost threw everything in rage. But on next his gaze soften at pic of girl standing near pool, in Peach color ankle length gown, his finger itch to caresses the pic but he didn't, instead he turn the page and begin to read the Info collected about her. The more he read the further his eyes grew darker in rage. But instead of venting his rage out compose himself on hearing sound of knock on door.

"Sir, your signature are needed here.."

"Hm, keep it here.. And summon Neil to my cabin.."

He instructed firmly, though he had restrain on his rage. His aura radiated coldness now, hence the secretary immediately hurried to oblige and walked out. While he this time befin to read info of three men mention in file. Not long later his Assistant Neil stepped in his cabin.

"Sir you call for me?..

"Yes, this info, I wants you to get rid of it.." And Have you seen this?..

"Yes Sir...

"Who do you think done this among the three of them!..

Saying this he pointed towards three pics, of men from file Neil sneak glance at them, all three face were renowned Industrialist known for their Success and Intelligence Arrogant Cold Personality.

"I'm not sure Sir all seem to have motive, Mr Danish, who propose to marry her could do this for revenge or ego.."

"Perhaps..

"Mr Rawat for not wanting to marry her.." But ruining her like this for not wanting to marry doesn't seem right."

"Then?.. You think he can do this?..

"He can go to any extent for his Sister, exploiting others by power for his sister isn't new for him..

"Irrespective of what it takes and how long, find her perpetrators.."

"Huh but Sir this..ah yes sure as you command sir.."

A look was enough to stop him from giving any excuse, he immediately walked out to carry out his boss order's. Where's the men leaned back on chair and thought about what he learn and resume reading the file further. Then picked his phone dialled a number which was recived within three ring.

"Finally, got time to remember me..

"I have favour to ask..

"What again? Anything wrong with your Son?.. Is Shaurya alright?..

"No he's fine, I I need to know about one of your patient.."

"You're asking for impossible thing, and you know that.."

"That's why I said Favour..

"Samrat Singh Rathor you better..

"Don't you want him Kaira?

"Fine, what's name of Patient?"

"Siya Agnihotri.."

"Hm, unfamiliar name I need to check but why you're looking for her?"