Part 32

"Mam, we can arrange it to your liking, but we can't provide another..

This was definitely not the answer she wanted to hear, as it left her with with more question. And unknown uneasiness engulf her heart. The behavior and attitude of butler made her suspicious.

"Hm..

"You're with child here, thus it's most secure and specially arranged for you.

She wanted to ask why, but didn't as she sense no amount of query can make them give her another room. And perhaps whatever reply they'll come up, will add more query in her mind. And she was way to tired to ponder about it.

"Alright, thank you.."

The butler realised the dismissal and sighed in relief he bow a little which made her nod and then he walked out. Where's Siya though little uneasy, approach her Daughter who was rolling over the bed. Giggling to herself, and upon watching her Mother approach she raise her hand towards her.

"Momma I love Il hele..

She stated the oblivious, where's Siya nodded and looked at her, as she blabber more about what she like or how wonderful the things are. But Siya get lost in thoughts of Butler who mention his Boss. She just hoped it's not the one she's escaping from. Or she'll have no way out anymore, before she could at least embrace death. But with her daughter, Father and Sister around she cannot gave up on her life either.

"Momma..

"Yes Siya..

"You'le nol lislening me.."

"It's not that...

"Ale you angly wilh me?

Taken aback by the question of her daughter Siya stared down at her, but only to see her Daughter looking up at her with look, ready to cry which made her pull her in warm embrace.

"No no I'm not angry, I was lost in some thoughts sorry.."

"Lhinking aboul Daddy?..

"I'm I..

"Momma You miss Daddy loo..

Miss? How she can miss her tormentor? Her destroyer? He's reason, why she didn't had wink of sleep in peace from past year's. Reason for her to leave with her family again.

"I miss him loo... Know Momma he lied, bul he was so nice.." I leally don'l wanl lo bleak my fliendship wilh him..

Siya heard her but didn't reply, is this why people say Blood is Thicker Than water? Or she's saying this cause she doesn't have father figure? And feel he's idea to be one?.. If mere day few hours togetherness left such a deep impact on her daughter. That she's not willing to forget him, then what'll happen when they.. She shudder at the mere thought of having her daughter in his clutch.

"Momma il's hull..

Coming out of her thoughts due to Aadhya yell, she look down and released her in hurry. Realizing in fright she tighten her grip on her.

"Sorry sorry are you ok?..

Aadhya was tired, so she nodded then closed her eyes entire day event, then the travel and now the conversation made her exhausted so she slept again. Siya laid her on bed then covering her with duvet walked out.
___________________

"It's done as you've asked Sir.."

He informed calmly, without putting effort to mask his grin which formed on his face due to recent turn of events. And aware his boss can't see him he was more at ease.

"Well done Neil.."

"Thanks Sir, um they'll be here soon.." Will you like to meet them?..

"No.." And make sure Shaurya don't visit them either like he tried before.."