Part 8

Blinking twice, she look at the ceiling, the unfamiliar pattern made her confused for while, She try to move her body, when she felt pain all over her body. And then tragic event replayed on her mind making her cry in pain and her loss.

"What a cry baby huh.. At morning only you begin to cry?..

Flinching at the sound off him, she sat up on bed gasping in pain, only to watch him standing in front of mirror, in just his pant, Glaring at her through the reflection. Even covered in duvet too she felt herself bare under his heated gaze, she lower her head, Shame and pain clouded her eyes with tears.

"You would've been saved from this mess.. If you've been less stupid.."

She sobbed listening his words, as she felt the same. She try to speak but felt incapable of speaking, horrified she clutch her throat. Turning around he approach her with frown.

"What? Are you Trying to strangle yourself now huh.."

She begin to shake, but on his approach try to crawl away. However anticipating her move, he hurriedly held her by arm, fresh tears rolled on her cheek. She struggle to free and scream but no voice come out.

"What's matter with you?.. Stop.. Here drink this..."

He forwarded Water bottle to her, by side but she refused to accept. Making him clench his jaw, he blinked then releasing her arm, before she could sigh in relief , he held her both cheek and squeeze it, then shove the open bottle lid in between her parted lips. He hold it there untill the bottle was emptied, but when he released her, she cough hard in pain. Unknowingly the duvet slipped down revealing her bare sight to him. As she spoke slowly in broken words her throat ache terribly.

"Yu yu aai I'll cm lain complain ag st against you..

"What a ungrateful brat, instead of saying thank you're threatening me.."

"Sty stay awy away.."

"So Got your voice huh?..

"I'll complain against you.. You'll pay for this..

"Of course you'll complain, but after watching this can you?"

Showing his phone screen to her, he asked calmly. The pic show him laying with her, head buried in her hair so his face wasn't visible. But her face was visible, by pic it's seems she's willing instead of forced, she look back at him helplessly, he was smirking evilly at her.

"Beautiful isn't it? I've decided to keep it as souvenir of our passionate night..

"No, plz no delete it.. I won't tell anyone about it plz..

"Can't do, cause your action don't meet your words.."

"Wh why you rui ruined me isn't that enough? Why this.."

"For my Protection little Nymph.. Can't have you go out to ruin me.."

"What about my life which you ruined?.

"You deserve it, who asked you to disobey me, abuse me and hit me?"

"I just wanted to go home for God sake..you you..

"When I told you, you can't, then was it necessary to be big brat?..

"You got what you wanted please let me go now.."

"What's the hurry Little Nymph?..

She look at him, but couldn't understand what he mean, where's he leaned closer to her on bed. She couldn't Help but tremble under his gaze and re-approach. But when his hand raised up, she cover her face and cried out in plea.