Part 27

"Lhank You GlandPa.."

Pinching her cheek he patted her head. As she grinned mischievously at him, delighted by the decoration and Celebratory occasion.

"Guess who am I?..

Covering her eyes, a person ask from behind, mimicking a kid's voice. Aadhya touch the palm covering her eyes.

"Aunl Liya?..

"Aw Baby love when you caught me at once..

"You'le back..

"How can I miss my Munchkin's birthday?..

"Love you Aunl..

"Love you too.."

"Aunl did you bloughl whal I asked?

"Did I ever disappoint you?.. No right here's what you wanted...

Pointing towards a big packed box, she grinned at her adorable Niece. Who rush towards the box, which was wrapped in red silvery present paper.

"What's this time?..

"A present for future astronaut."

Looking at Aadhya uncovering the box, watching what Riya brought made Siya shake her head in disbelief.

"What the, A telescope seriously Riya..

"Yes, that to latest model..

"But what was the need..

"I don't care about needs, when She asked me..Elder Sis..

Siya didn't said anything, if anything she was grateful to her younger sister. For all the love and support she shower on her and her Daughter.

"Dad said, you're having nightmare again..Shall I make appointment with Dr Kaira?.

"No, I'm fine.. Just wanted to make something but failed.."

Riya stared at her Elder Sister, while sipping coffee. Understanding she doesn't want to reveal she didn't push her to get answer either. But decided to let her know they're there for her.

"Just to remind you, you're not alone."

"Thanks.." But we need to face fear alone.."

"Not necessary.."

Siya stared at the smiling face of her daughter, without saying anything further. It was her Daughter's desire to see her Daddy's pic, but it was her own fear which stops her from successfully sketching his image. It's been four week since she start to make it, but it only made her get nightmare of him.

"Aunl how long you'll be wilh us?..

"Why? Eager to make me leave?..

"No..

"Then Want something else?

"No.."

Sitting on her Aunt's lap, she replied in Whisper. Making Riya frown in confusion, as she looked down at her attentively.

"What Happen?..

"Lhele's camp planned by oul School..

"And?

"I wanl lo go fol camp.. Bul momma won'l aglee..

"Hm so you want me to convince her?"

"Yes.."

"I'll try...

"Lhank you Aunl you'le lhe besl.."

"I know.."