Part 47

"Calm down, she'll be fine.. It's just allergy..

In capable of calming herself, at the face of her daughter laying with pale face on bed. She couldn't help cry more at the comforting words of her Sister.

"I thought I almost..

Choking on her sob, she shook her head not daring to say, afraid of unfortunate to happen.

"What's happening?

Distracted, she followed her Sister's gaze, only to watch cops guarding a ward. Curious she shared glance with her Sister who left to inquire, only to return in rage.

"What's wrong?

"It's Abhimaan, he attempt to commit suicide last evening..

"It can't be..

Siya wasn't able to believe it, for her, he doesn't have right to get easy death. Nor he seems to be person who'll dare to give up his life.

"Perhaps, it can be ploy to escape the fate of being imprisoned..

Riya expressed her suspicion, isn't getting bail on basis of medical situation. Ideal strategy of rich corrupt people? They always aim to get parole or bail on ground of health issues.

"Miss, these are injections and medicine you needs to..

Passing a paper, to Siya the nurse left, then instructing Riya to stay, she walked away. Feeling exhausted Riya nodded, they've been here in hospital since morning now it's almost evening. But not for once both dare to take break, afraid anytime they'll be required. However unlike Siya, she felt suspicious about Aadhya's sickness. She was fine playing with Shaurya then suddenly fainted and red rash appear on her face.

"Could it be arrival of Abhiman and no no I'm overthinking..

Chiding her thoughts, she look at the ward where her niece was resting. When Shaurya approach her with crying face.

"How's my friend now?

"Shaurya, don't cry Baccha.. She's fine..

Turning to face him, she patted his head to calm him down. When Aadhya got sick, he was sent away with Samrat's assistant. But knowing his stubbornness she knew he'll arrive here.

"It's all my fault, I should've been patient with her but..

"It's not your fault, she's fine isn't she?

He continue to chat with her, keeping her eye off from ward where Aadhya was. If not for his father's assistant it would've been difficult. Despite her wish, he didn't wanted her to visit the place. Fill with bad people hence he conspire with Neil. Who even though felt afraid of Samrat, but helplessly give into the kids whims.

"Didn't you ate anything?

He was starving indeed, the growling sound from his stomach made him feel embarrassed. But for his friend he endure not only hunger, but embarrassment too.

"He worried about her and refuse to eat..

Feeling guilty, he avoided meeting gaze with Riya while conveying about Shaurya. Making Riya concern already her Niece is in hospital. She won't like to see Shaurya hospitalised too.

"This won't do, you should eat Shaurya..

"I'll eat with her..

"That's not right, she won't be happy on knowing you starved yourself for her..

" But..

"Do you wants to make her sad and guilty?

"No..